"One" of the good chainsaws!?!...

"One" of the good chainsaws!?!...

March 30th, 2017, 12:35 pm #1

This brings up the question of not only how many good chainsaws that Doc needs to own (obvious there are large number if Doc did not even now one was even missing for maybe years or decades) but the even more scary the question of how many bad chainsaws dose he needs to own...

The second question, which might be even more important, do I really want to learn the actual answer...

March 30th, 2017, 2:18 pm #2

and more of how many more are out in the wild?

The answer to that should scare you even more.

March 30th, 2017, 3:20 pm #3

Makes me think of the waffle irons from freefall.

March 30th, 2017, 4:24 pm #4

This brings up the question of not only how many good chainsaws that Doc needs to own (obvious there are large number if Doc did not even now one was even missing for maybe years or decades) but the even more scary the question of how many bad chainsaws dose he needs to own...

The second question, which might be even more important, do I really want to learn the actual answer...
for several chainsaws with varying blade length. But I'm wondering if that chainsaw is one of the "good" chainsaws because it has been stored away for so long not being used.

March 30th, 2017, 5:03 pm #5

Special issue zombie choppers. Doc probably has a bunch. n/t

March 30th, 2017, 5:57 pm #6

Being used to carve an ice sculpture of Sandy.

March 31st, 2017, 5:57 am #7

Always have a back-up.
Stopping half way through felling a tree is about as bad an idea as is possible.

March 31st, 2017, 8:38 am #8

and more of how many more are out in the wild?

The answer to that should scare you even more.
You need AT LEAST one of each type, and several of your favorite ones, because someone will always want to use your better ones 'just for a while'....
Breakfast.com halted. Cereal port not ready.

March 31st, 2017, 10:40 am #9

Being used to carve an ice sculpture of Sandy.
... If anyone would get that.

Doc.

March 31st, 2017, 11:55 am #10

Always have a back-up.
Stopping half way through felling a tree is about as bad an idea as is possible.
Because you don't want to waste the 'good one' on cutting into something nasty, or you're working somewhere it just might fall into a river, or...