Looking for a spray nozzle for CO2

Looking for a spray nozzle for CO2

MarkT
MarkT

July 1st, 2011, 1:48 pm #1

Cooper-T used to make a spray nozzle for CO2 containers that would turn a paintball tank into something very like the cans of dust off you can buy at the office supply stores. It had a nice long and thin nozzle.

Anybody have a current source for something like this? I have tried searching but haven't had much luck.

OmniMech
OmniMech

July 1st, 2011, 7:00 pm #2

Actually, Trinity Paintball makes something like what you are looking for. It screws on to Co2 or HPA...Id reccomend the HPA...bad things happen when you flip over and spray liquid Co2... The nozzle isn't small, though. They use good ol macro line for their sprayers. The thing only costs about $15 to $20.

Webwolf
Webwolf

July 1st, 2011, 10:41 pm #3

Cooper-T used to make a spray nozzle for CO2 containers that would turn a paintball tank into something very like the cans of dust off you can buy at the office supply stores. It had a nice long and thin nozzle.

Anybody have a current source for something like this? I have tried searching but haven't had much luck.
http://compare.ebay.com/like/3005664356 ... r&_lwgsi=y

MarkT
MarkT

July 1st, 2011, 10:52 pm #4

The Cooper-T one had a stainless steel nozzle instead of flexible plastic. That one doesn't look quite as well made as I would like, but the idea is there.

Webwolf
Webwolf

July 1st, 2011, 10:57 pm #5

Just unscrew the nipple, and replace with the appropriately sized piece of tubing.

Here's another place I found it at last time around someone asked.

http://www.iisports.com/product.asp?s=i ... t_id=12419

Kevin B
Kevin B

July 2nd, 2011, 8:51 pm #6

The Cooper-T one had a stainless steel nozzle instead of flexible plastic. That one doesn't look quite as well made as I would like, but the idea is there.
It has a macro line type fitting on it as well. But the straw was a stiffer tube and a smaller diameter than regular macro. I love that thing, but i broke the hose.

I attach it to my preset regulated HPA tanks as well.

I miss Cooper T, he made beautiful PGP parts.

Kevin

HTRN
HTRN

July 4th, 2011, 3:18 pm #7

Actually, Trinity Paintball makes something like what you are looking for. It screws on to Co2 or HPA...Id reccomend the HPA...bad things happen when you flip over and spray liquid Co2... The nozzle isn't small, though. They use good ol macro line for their sprayers. The thing only costs about $15 to $20.
Couldn't find it. Gotta link? A cryo sprayer is a dead useful tool for doing shrink fits - works well for getting stuck rifle cases out of guns when you tear the head off too.

HTRN
HTRN

July 4th, 2011, 3:26 pm #8

It's not on their site, but a bunch of other places sell 'em, including Ebay. listed as the "Trinity quick air CO2 duster" for those interested.

HTRN
HTRN

July 4th, 2011, 3:30 pm #9

Just unscrew the nipple, and replace with the appropriately sized piece of tubing.

Here's another place I found it at last time around someone asked.

http://www.iisports.com/product.asp?s=i ... t_id=12419
Replace it with a small Quick connect, and then get a needle kit of a compressed air blow gun and put QD fittings on them. That way you can change to whatever you need really easy.

Renegade_Azzy
Renegade_Azzy

July 5th, 2011, 8:42 pm #10

A little bit of stailess brake tubing and you should be pretty close to the old CT version.

That said, I liked the red one better