Just counting the minutes...

Just counting the minutes...

Daniel Meyer
Daniel Meyer

July 22nd, 2011, 8:14 pm #1

Just a few more hours before I'm on vacation and me and The Dragon are free to burn up pretty much whatever roads our passion leads us down.

Not sure why I'm working today...I'm just sitting at my desk making "Vroom Vroom" noises.

I'll see you on the road!

CUAgain,
Daniel Meyer

Salda007
Salda007

July 22nd, 2011, 9:26 pm #2

New tires?

Nighthawke
Nighthawke

July 22nd, 2011, 10:57 pm #3

Just a few more hours before I'm on vacation and me and The Dragon are free to burn up pretty much whatever roads our passion leads us down.

Not sure why I'm working today...I'm just sitting at my desk making "Vroom Vroom" noises.

CUAgain,
Daniel Meyer
Heads popping up, wondering what that racket is all about...

Dulie
Dulie

July 23rd, 2011, 3:51 am #4

CUAgain,
Daniel Meyer
You heading to the great gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts getting away from it all only to get in the thick of a traffic snarl...Sturgis?

Tenacious221
Tenacious221

July 23rd, 2011, 5:54 pm #5

New tires?
No Trikes, (just bikes)

Daniel Meyer
Daniel Meyer

July 24th, 2011, 1:06 am #6

You heading to the great gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts getting away from it all only to get in the thick of a traffic snarl...Sturgis?
Headed for Bellaire, MI and parts thereabouts....

Finished the front end rebuild today, new fork seals, new brakes. 150,000 miles, yeah, it needed a little maintenance I've been putting off. 105 today. Too damn hot for that.

I swear I'm going to AC my garage one day...

GruntDoc
GruntDoc

July 25th, 2011, 9:01 pm #7

CUAgain,
Daniel Meyer
Have fun man, and be safe.

A friend just forwarded this to me and it reminded me about some of your comments about the real capabilities of some of the Valks and other bigger bikes when the rider has the skill. To me this is more impressive than a lot of the sport bike tricks you commonly see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJxOsYh12yY&NR=1