Hey Doc, what did Prita do to the counter? is it cracked or is that what is left of Doc

Hey Doc, what did Prita do to the counter? is it cracked or is that what is left of Doc

VRDragon
VRDragon

December 7th, 2011, 12:04 am #1

just wondering about the crock in the counter. is it a hole or just cracked plaster?

ta2maki
ta2maki

December 7th, 2011, 2:51 am #2

Most paintball stores have a glass cabinet for the sales counter. You can see the outline of paintball guns through the glass in the 2nd pane, some of the gun is much more visible because the glass is broken in the 3rd.

Katy
Katy

December 7th, 2011, 3:31 am #3

Makes me wonder how it got broken. Did she smash his head on the counter off-panel or is she just so shrill that it busted? XD

Kitkun
Kitkun

December 7th, 2011, 5:24 am #4

Given that Doc seems to have been spun around, I'm going with the face meets table at high velocity idea. Never struck me as the shrill type, either. I think this makes Pirta the strongest member in the cast. :P

Bruce Bergman
Bruce Bergman

December 7th, 2011, 6:20 am #5

just wondering about the crock in the counter. is it a hole or just cracked plaster?
Sometimes that's the only way to get the message across to Doc - it has to "sink in"...

IDN
IDN

December 7th, 2011, 6:40 am #6

Her yelling put Doc down of course. :D

Ketira
Ketira

December 7th, 2011, 6:30 pm #7

Sometimes that's the only way to get the message across to Doc - it has to "sink in"...
Well, she could have... but you've been proven wrong.

OXX
OXX

December 8th, 2011, 5:32 pm #8

How has it been proven? ~nt~

Bruce Bergman
Bruce Bergman

December 8th, 2011, 5:54 pm #9

Well, she could have... but you've been proven wrong.
This almost looks like a Dream Sequence with the black stage and key-light, your SuperEgo talking with your Id.

Having him say "Did you get the license number of that truck?" in casual conversation is not proof that a truck in fact hit him - it just FELT like it.

Ketira
Ketira

December 9th, 2011, 9:16 am #10

If you go back and read "Doc OD's on Caffeine", you'll find that Anpu/Anubis showed up after Doc KO'd himself trying to catch a videotape he threw.

Doc only started hurting after Pirta kept hitting him with the baseball bat.