Friday Filler

Friday Filler

Alex_H
Alex_H

July 13th, 2012, 2:25 pm #1

I like the strips where he is on the phone don't know about anyone else but I think it would be cool to see one once a week maby on fridays.

Anon E. Mouse
Anon E. Mouse

July 13th, 2012, 4:30 pm #2

But Jinx, there've been years when Tawny would have killed to get all these lines!

Now Sandy, she'd demand overtime-but on the other hand, handling the phones and computer is supposed to be her job. What is she doing every Friday filler, hiding in the closet with Swampy?

Xheralt
Xheralt

July 13th, 2012, 6:38 pm #3

I like the strips where he is on the phone don't know about anyone else but I think it would be cool to see one once a week maby on fridays.
No gag today. Gag tomorrow. There's always a gag tomorrow.

Junk Box 99
Junk Box 99

July 13th, 2012, 6:53 pm #4

...why are you looking at me like that?

Ketira
Ketira

July 13th, 2012, 7:22 pm #5

But Jinx, there've been years when Tawny would have killed to get all these lines!

Now Sandy, she'd demand overtime-but on the other hand, handling the phones and computer is supposed to be her job. What is she doing every Friday filler, hiding in the closet with Swampy?
....I think they'd be doing something else.

Nighthawke
Nighthawke

July 13th, 2012, 8:49 pm #6

Let's see how they react to one of those calls. XD

Tobias Amaranth
Tobias Amaranth

July 13th, 2012, 9:43 pm #7

There's a color version of one of these, same art. I guess there's a chance it would confuse people if it was in color, but why waste what exists? ;P

Torinir
Torinir

July 13th, 2012, 9:55 pm #8

....I think they'd be doing something else.
And the scorecards would be full n/t

Madcat
Madcat

July 14th, 2012, 2:36 pm #9

Doc, I have some ideas for some "friday filler" fan art but would like to know what font you use for the comic.

Ed Z.
Ed Z.

July 14th, 2012, 8:06 pm #10

There are some people who swear that this font is a typographic abomination, but somehow it seems to be working just fine for the TWB...