Friday Filler...

Friday Filler...

Doc Nickel
Doc Nickel

June 29th, 2012, 11:43 am #1

Sorry ladies and gents, for the filler again. I only barely got the strip inked, and color and the word balloons adds at least another hour these days. Bear with me 'til I get into the swing of the new format. It's already pushing 4:00 am and I'm nodding off on my keyboard.

I'll try to have it up sometime in the afternoon, but in the meantime, for those that didn't know, yes, the color is retroactive, going back to the first of the year. If you haven't already, go check it out. I spent a lot of time fiddling with it all. (And no, they're not all done yet- I'm filling them in as I can.)

Doc.

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

June 29th, 2012, 1:35 pm #2

I, for one, am happy to see Jinx answering some reader questions! Nice filler, Doc!

Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey

June 29th, 2012, 1:53 pm #3

Sorry ladies and gents, for the filler again. I only barely got the strip inked, and color and the word balloons adds at least another hour these days. Bear with me 'til I get into the swing of the new format. It's already pushing 4:00 am and I'm nodding off on my keyboard.

I'll try to have it up sometime in the afternoon, but in the meantime, for those that didn't know, yes, the color is retroactive, going back to the first of the year. If you haven't already, go check it out. I spent a lot of time fiddling with it all. (And no, they're not all done yet- I'm filling them in as I can.)

Doc.
Deserve a big case of Dew (or some other happy award) for what you already do. Those that can't appreciate what you already do for free, should go fly one of Franklin's kites...in a tornado.

I thought what you put up today was nothing short of wonderful.

Thank You.

Francisco
Francisco

June 29th, 2012, 2:11 pm #4

Doc.
Jinx's thoughts, in the last panel, make me wonder if he's Gordon Brittas of The Brittas Empire in disguise.

Shargo
Shargo

June 29th, 2012, 6:26 pm #5

Doc.
...it'll take me a bunch of hours to re-read the arcives but I'm sure gonna do it!
Good thing school's out for summer

RM1(SS)
RM1(SS)

June 29th, 2012, 9:22 pm #6

Doc.
One of the best filler strips you've ever done. I really think you should leave this one as is - don't go back and add colour!

Robert L Martin
Robert L Martin

June 29th, 2012, 10:16 pm #7

Deserve a big case of Dew (or some other happy award) for what you already do. Those that can't appreciate what you already do for free, should go fly one of Franklin's kites...in a tornado.

I thought what you put up today was nothing short of wonderful.

Thank You.
Lick an active Tesla Coil (in the GWatt range)

you shake hands with Dr Faraday in wardrobe before you even get NEAR one of those.

jwhouk
jwhouk

June 30th, 2012, 12:15 am #8

One of the best filler strips you've ever done. I really think you should leave this one as is - don't go back and add colour!
You could just do it yourself...

Tim
Tim

June 30th, 2012, 12:51 am #9

OK i admit i cut and pasted from a previous comic!

Jwhouk
Jwhouk

June 30th, 2012, 10:26 am #10

I never did get the hang of how to use the fill tool - or layers - in PSP.