Forbidden webserver

Forbidden webserver

Nighthawke
Nighthawke

December 6th, 2011, 9:12 pm #1

I'm getting an error 403 when I try to access Whiteboard's home page. Anyone else getting that?

S7G
S7G

December 6th, 2011, 9:33 pm #2

Works good for me.

LudavicoSoldier
LudavicoSoldier

December 6th, 2011, 9:55 pm #3

I'm getting an error 403 when I try to access Whiteboard's home page. Anyone else getting that?
NT

sumdumguy
sumdumguy

December 6th, 2011, 10:35 pm #4

nt

Flank
Flank

December 7th, 2011, 2:00 am #5

I've been getting a 403 or (currently) a "forbidden" for nearly all of this year. I can't see The Whiteboard or any pics that Doc posts, but everything else works when I view the cached network54.

The J.A.M.
The J.A.M.

December 7th, 2011, 6:42 am #6

I have, since Jinx and his friend were trying out costumes (n/t)

Nighthawke
Nighthawke

December 8th, 2011, 3:35 am #7

Because I'm able to access it from home and see all the pictures that link back to the site. I've flushed caches, rebuilt my network on my system with no change. This is frustrating since I do enjoy browsing the site while idle at work.

The J.A.M.
The J.A.M.

December 9th, 2011, 5:17 am #8

Thanks, guys!