First of a few updates (lots of pictures)

First of a few updates (lots of pictures)

February 13th, 2018, 8:07 pm #1

I had some time off from the day job, recently, and was looking forward to getting a lot of modeling and writing finished. This didn't happen. Life got in the way. But, also (whatever), while I had intended to get a lot done on the software side, I was able to make some hardware changes, thanks to my friend Adam donating an old I7 and a mobo that can drive 6 cards natively. A recent test rendered frames at a rate of less than a minut per frame (5 GPU). This is a HUGE improvement in processing, meaning it would only take about 12 days of 24/7 rendering to produce one episode. Ugh. . .

The software work I did complete can be seen below. I moved back to Doc's office. I have some ideas for the walls, but always appreciate more. I also wonder what Doc would keep on his shelves.

Input appreciated!

Shop overview so-far.

Doc's office

February 13th, 2018, 8:27 pm #2

If it is, at least put an upward-opening trapdoor in the ceiling! To quote Helix,

Breakfast.com halted. Cereal port not ready.

February 14th, 2018, 12:24 am #3

Yep, looks like an ejection seat, complete with booster rockets.

Why didn't I think of having Doc have one of those?

(I mean, apart from having to draw it every time... )

Looks great so far, though Doc's office needs to be WAY more cluttered. It's not shown that way in the strip ('cause I'm to lazy to draw it that way) but in real life...!

Doc.

February 14th, 2018, 4:49 am #4

I had some time off from the day job, recently, and was looking forward to getting a lot of modeling and writing finished. This didn't happen. Life got in the way. But, also (whatever), while I had intended to get a lot done on the software side, I was able to make some hardware changes, thanks to my friend Adam donating an old I7 and a mobo that can drive 6 cards natively. A recent test rendered frames at a rate of less than a minut per frame (5 GPU). This is a HUGE improvement in processing, meaning it would only take about 12 days of 24/7 rendering to produce one episode. Ugh. . .

The software work I did complete can be seen below. I moved back to Doc's office. I have some ideas for the walls, but always appreciate more. I also wonder what Doc would keep on his shelves.

Input appreciated!

Shop overview so-far.

Doc's office

Has someone been watching Office Space?