Does any one else miss the links on top of the Guild that used to lead directly to Doc's other sites?

Does any one else miss the links on top of the Guild that used to lead directly to Doc's other sites?

March 8th, 2018, 4:02 pm #1

As said in the title, I am curious am I the only one?

March 8th, 2018, 4:39 pm #2

very much so.
2003 BIOHAZARD ELECTRO COCKER

March 8th, 2018, 4:52 pm #3

Yep.  It was always useful as a back-link when The Whiteboard's website was acting funny and refusing to open.

March 8th, 2018, 9:13 pm #4

The banner could be used as a link to the main website. I think there may be a plug-in for the drop-down menu at the top.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody

March 8th, 2018, 9:43 pm #5

There's a way to activate a "link box" of some sort, I just haven't had time to experiment with it yet. This has been a busy week, gimme a bit to get all the cats back in their pen and I'll do a little more playing around with the new options.

Doc.

March 9th, 2018, 4:21 am #6

DocsMachine wrote: There's a way to activate a "link box" of some sort, I just haven't had time to experiment with it yet. This has been a busy week, gimme a bit to get all the cats back in their pen and I'll do a little more playing around with the new options.

Doc.
Remember to only change one big thing at a time, take copious notes what you did (so you can back it out...) and let it go Live a while to make sure you didn't break the world.  Then try the next thing.

Oh, and do it while the Tapatalk support is manned, so if you really mess up they can back it out from the Sysop panel.

March 9th, 2018, 5:34 am #7

But on the BRIGHT side, there are now lots more links to the various story arcs on TWB main page! Thanks for that, Doc!
Breakfast.com halted. Cereal port not ready.

March 9th, 2018, 5:57 am #8

DocsMachine wrote: There's a way to activate a "link box" of some sort, I just haven't had time to experiment with it yet. This has been a busy week, gimme a bit to get all the cats back in their pen and I'll do a little more playing around with the new options.

Doc.
I'm good with this answer. You know your schedule a bit better than we do after all.

March 9th, 2018, 8:04 am #9

And they're back! I'm not sure if I'll be able to put up graphic buttons- or if anybody even wants them- but at least there's some quick links to the other sites.

The classifieds page got closed, possibly deleted. Virtually no one ever used it anymore, so I told the guys there was no real need to port it over.

I think i can open other sub-boards later, if needed, but really, I can't think of one we might need.

Doc.

March 9th, 2018, 4:55 pm #10

DocsMachine wrote: And they're back! I'm not sure if I'll be able to put up graphic buttons- or if anybody even wants them- but at least there's some quick links to the other sites.

The classifieds page got closed, possibly deleted. Virtually no one ever used it anymore, so I told the guys there was no real need to port it over.

I think i can open other sub-boards later, if needed, but really, I can't think of one we might need.

Doc.
👍