Custom Masks

Custom Masks

chaotter
chaotter

July 26th, 2011, 11:02 pm #1

In order to fund some of my more ambitious projects, Im going to start making some of my spare paintball masks into custom designs. Not harming integrity of the mask or lens at all, but aesthetic additions to normal masks. I ended up having a bunch of tippman, jt, extreme rage etc masks lying around, since they end up coming with used/new guns i find, so i decided to play a entrepeneur for a while. Just out of curiousity, what would you guys like to see? I already got a storm trooper and halo mask ideas, but what else?

To any furries around out there, would you be interested in a mask with a muzzle and ears? or is that just weird?

send emails with requests or hate mail to help work out my delete button

Kolea
Kolea

July 27th, 2011, 2:32 am #2

Predator w/ dreds

How are these going to be made? Fiberglass layup on pepakura?

I'm interested to see how these turn out. I was trying to build a Halo add-on to my Flex8 out of cardboard, but it ended up weighing way too much so I quit.

K

chaotter
chaotter

July 27th, 2011, 2:01 pm #3

pvc with foam for support, so it still is flexible, yet sturdy enough, so if u do get hit it wont totally fubar you. One Thing Im having trouble figuring out is secondary lenses, The mask has safety lenses, but If I just leave those exposed it'd look awful, I really dont know what to use for the external lenses that would be cheap.

Shocker2k
Shocker2k

July 27th, 2011, 8:56 pm #4

This is just a random site that I found, but they make all kinds of different styles.

http://www.goggleskinz.com/

Nick