Joined: August 14th, 2017, 10:03 pm

September 10th, 2018, 12:48 pm #131

ChloeRed wrote:
Snowtroll wrote: Possibly an accident when trying to load it up on a trailer?
Unlikely, given the number stolen that night, unless they had a fleet of 44 tonner car transporters waiting.. seriously, about 20 were taken from what I can find out.
What the world needs is a good penal colony, to put these repeat offenders on.  Let's send them to the Moon.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: October 8th, 2014, 2:05 pm

September 10th, 2018, 1:24 pm #132

PoisonOakMagnet wrote: What the world needs is a good penal colony, to put these repeat offenders on.  Let's send them to the Moon.
I don't think that's a good idea. They'll just end up flinging cargo canisters full of rocks at Earth and demanding independence. (I know where this will go. I read the book.)
If it ain't broke, I'll fix it!
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: August 16th, 2016, 11:47 am

September 10th, 2018, 2:26 pm #133

PoisonOakMagnet wrote:
ChloeRed wrote:
Snowtroll wrote: Possibly an accident when trying to load it up on a trailer?
Unlikely, given the number stolen that night, unless they had a fleet of 44 tonner car transporters waiting.. seriously, about 20 were taken from what I can find out.
What the world needs is a good penal colony, to put these repeat offenders on.  Let's send them to the Moon.
As long as it's just them. No spacesuits or nothing.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: August 14th, 2017, 10:03 pm

September 10th, 2018, 3:38 pm #134

hinermad wrote:
PoisonOakMagnet wrote: What the world needs is a good penal colony, to put these repeat offenders on.  Let's send them to the Moon.
I don't think that's a good idea. They'll just end up flinging cargo canisters full of rocks at Earth and demanding independence. (I know where this will go. I read the book.)
Harsh, man.  Harsh.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: September 21st, 2014, 11:30 pm

September 10th, 2018, 4:42 pm #135

PoisonOakMagnet wrote: What the world needs is a good penal colony, to put these repeat offenders on.  Let's send them to the Moon.
Problem is, that's been tried already. And we got Australia as the result.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: August 14th, 2017, 10:03 pm

September 10th, 2018, 5:35 pm #136

jwhouk wrote:
PoisonOakMagnet wrote: What the world needs is a good penal colony, to put these repeat offenders on.  Let's send them to the Moon.
Problem is, that's been tried already. And we got Australia as the result.
One can only hope the Moon turns out as well. 
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: September 11th, 2014, 5:58 pm

September 10th, 2018, 5:57 pm #137

PoisonOakMagnet wrote:One can only hope the Moon turns out as well. 
We'd end up with Elpis?

Chloe
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: August 14th, 2017, 10:03 pm

September 10th, 2018, 6:07 pm #138

ChloeRed wrote:
PoisonOakMagnet wrote:One can only hope the Moon turns out as well. 
We'd end up with Elpis?

Chloe
Someone has to remain behind to look after the shop.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: September 11th, 2014, 5:58 pm

September 10th, 2018, 6:10 pm #139

PoisonOakMagnet wrote: Someone has to remain behind to look after the shop.
I was more thinking Borderlands the Pre sequel, in it "Epis" very much an aussie moon in space!

Chloe
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: November 17th, 2014, 11:09 am

September 12th, 2018, 8:49 am #140

About mondeos...    
A local taxi driver just bought a new car... Mercedes E-63 4M and all that (613BHp), and yes, it's being used as a taxi. 
What's that got to do with old Mondeos?
He's willing to drive people to a party in his new car, but he'll only use his old Mondeo to pick people up after a party...   
Quote
Like
Share