'Couple more quick updates:

'Couple more quick updates:

October 2nd, 2017, 6:41 am #1

Did a little more refinement work to the Exacto vertical mill, by finishing up the low-voltage control signal connection, and finally adding a speed pot.

There's now just a very few things left to do before she's 100% done!

Also, I have finally gotten my benches cleared off enough that I plan to put quite a bit of time this month into the next version of my new lever-action rifle project.

I just have a brief update as linked above, mainly making a rough and dirty prototype straight-wristed buttstock out of cheap pine, but it's a start.

I hope to have a complete Mark III by the end of the month, but just a complete gun is less important than figuring out and developing the last two key issues, which are making a reliable and fast-to-use loading gate, and figuring out the best way to integrate a 12-gram changer.

Stand by, I think this is gonna be a fun one.

Doc.

October 18th, 2017, 3:17 pm #2

I can't believe I missed this update. For a second prototype I think it looks real good. You've proved the function and caught a lot of potential bugs so to me it looks like it will be a fun little PB rifle. Kind of makes me sad it won't be mass produced, but at the same time there's probably only a lucky few who both can afford them and has the knowledge to appreciate them for what they are.