By popular request: Jinx & Kasi Wallpapers!

By popular request: Jinx & Kasi Wallpapers!

Doc Nickel
Doc Nickel

October 26th, 2011, 1:10 am #1

Yours for a donation to the Dew Fund!

If you want a size not listed, or something for your iPhone or Android or Galaxy tablet, just let me know and I'll rez it up for you. (I'll need the size in pixels, and format if it's anything other than .gif or .jpg.)

Doc.

Nohbody
Nohbody

October 26th, 2011, 3:09 am #2

Is there any particular size of donation to qualify, or will anything beyond obvious trolling amounts (like say 1 penny over PP transfer fees, f'rex) suffice?

Doc Nickel
Doc Nickel

October 26th, 2011, 9:44 am #3

Naturally, of course, I'd like to see bigger donations.

But my usual answer is; whatever you feel the artwork is worth to you. Plenty of people only donate a dollar, the occasional few give $20 or so. The rare patron has given $50, or even more.

If I may, I would suggest a donation of around $5 or $10. More, if you can spare it or enjoy the artwork. These wallpapers take time- I probably have about eight in this one, not counting what it took to update the page.

Doc.

Ian
Ian

October 26th, 2011, 11:57 am #4

If you want a size not listed, or something for your iPhone or Android or Galaxy tablet, just let me know and I'll rez it up for you. (I'll need the size in pixels, and format if it's anything other than .gif or .jpg.)

Doc.
Heh... and now everyone in the squadron will be wondering why I am walking around all day muttering "shop smart, shop S-Mart"... "wait, it's a trick, get an axe" and giggling.

FleetCommander
FleetCommander

October 26th, 2011, 12:05 pm #5

Doc.
No message here, but thanks for looking!

Nohbody
Nohbody

October 26th, 2011, 1:23 pm #6

But my usual answer is; whatever you feel the artwork is worth to you. Plenty of people only donate a dollar, the occasional few give $20 or so. The rare patron has given $50, or even more.

If I may, I would suggest a donation of around $5 or $10. More, if you can spare it or enjoy the artwork. These wallpapers take time- I probably have about eight in this one, not counting what it took to update the page.

Doc.

Of course.

Yeah, I realize that even for expert artists (which you have in the past said you're not, as I recall) images don't just magically materialize on paper or the screen.

My problem is that what I think a work is worth in monetary terms tends to exceed what spare cash is available. Someone needs to invent shorter months so I have more money at the end of them, dammit. :P

In any case, I'll be throwing some bucks your way in a minute.

Nohbody
Nohbody

October 26th, 2011, 1:35 pm #7

Nohbody
Nohbody

October 26th, 2011, 3:37 pm #8

Of course.

Yeah, I realize that even for expert artists (which you have in the past said you're not, as I recall) images don't just magically materialize on paper or the screen.

My problem is that what I think a work is worth in monetary terms tends to exceed what spare cash is available. Someone needs to invent shorter months so I have more money at the end of them, dammit. :P

In any case, I'll be throwing some bucks your way in a minute.
... thank you for using one of the "simple" colors for the background. Some desktop pics I like require fiddling around with the custom color thingy in Display properties, and even then if the BG isn't all one solid color it looks off around the icons where they don't quite match with the surrounding image.

Dan Voils
Dan Voils

October 27th, 2011, 3:47 am #9

Doc.
Thanks Doc! It looks great at 1920 x 1080! Really perked up my desktop. n/t

J.Cook
J.Cook

October 30th, 2011, 1:21 am #10

"See this? This... is my BOOMSTICK!!!!"