9 July TWB: Doomed, all doomed

9 July TWB: Doomed, all doomed

WolfFan
WolfFan

July 9th, 2012, 11:01 am #1

'Party favors'? Someone's in for a shock. And they'll be finding his body parts from Vancouver to Vladivostok.

Robert L Martin
Robert L Martin

July 9th, 2012, 1:15 pm #2

yah i think bits of this dude are going be found in a couple countries (to be collected in LIMBO).

"The Remains are 75% of a juvenile male Leporidae Sapien showing Blunt Force and Sharp Force trauma with some evidence of Explosive damage..."

Dude look don't Record don't Touch

Jimboh
Jimboh

July 9th, 2012, 4:31 pm #3

My uncle once had a sit-down with me that included his "eyes only policy": Looking is fine. Obviously gawking is rude. Any recording is at your own risk, to be shared with/bragged about with ABSOLUTELY NOBODY. And unless she's injured, don't you so much as put one finger on her without explicit permission. I followed the last one so strictly that it was months after me and my GF got serious before I stopped asking if I could hold her hand.

More people than you'd think have a stash of some kind...but you'll never know, because they're not idiots. The idiots are the ones who end up in the evening news, or wake up in the ER.

Salda007
Salda007

July 9th, 2012, 7:23 pm #4

My wife and I made "Look, but don't touch" a rule before the wedding, and, yes, she makes use of it as much as I do. We're taken, not blind!

Dark-Star
Dark-Star

July 10th, 2012, 12:30 am #5

A wise choice; it shows you both trust each other that much. Hope you have a long and happy time together 'till death shall you part.

Looking at hot bods is how human beings are *wired*, quite literally, and especially so for guys. Trying to avoid the instinct entirely is hopeless and doomed to fail...but you CAN put a 'mental roadblock' to make sure that looking is ALL you do.

So again, good job for coming up with a realistic policy. The challenge now will be sticking to it. Best of luck to you both!

Falcion1
Falcion1

July 11th, 2012, 5:21 am #6

'Party favors'? Someone's in for a shock. And they'll be finding his body parts from Vancouver to Vladivostok.
I guess I'm the only one who's not seeing the comic, huh?

Falcion1
Falcion1

July 11th, 2012, 5:21 am #7

Robert L Martin
Robert L Martin

July 11th, 2012, 12:45 pm #8

A wise choice; it shows you both trust each other that much. Hope you have a long and happy time together 'till death shall you part.

Looking at hot bods is how human beings are *wired*, quite literally, and especially so for guys. Trying to avoid the instinct entirely is hopeless and doomed to fail...but you CAN put a 'mental roadblock' to make sure that looking is ALL you do.

So again, good job for coming up with a realistic policy. The challenge now will be sticking to it. Best of luck to you both!
Going to one of "those bars" seeing a Dancer with above average skills and then turning to your wife and saying "Whadda Yah think just one Buck or does she rate a Five???"

(we would have to assume that you got shanghaied into the trip by friends )

Ketira
Ketira

July 11th, 2012, 1:29 pm #9

First off, assume it's your machine and try to repair your internet connection. (In Windows, it's under "Network Connections" in the Control Panel. I've no idea where it is on a Mac.) You may also want to clear your browser's cache & cookie files, just in case you got a glitchy cookie/page in that program.

If you still don't see it, then wait 'til later in your Time Zone and try again... and if it still doesn't show up, then post.

J. Cook
J. Cook

July 11th, 2012, 7:26 pm #10

Going to one of "those bars" seeing a Dancer with above average skills and then turning to your wife and saying "Whadda Yah think just one Buck or does she rate a Five???"

(we would have to assume that you got shanghaied into the trip by friends )
... is that the wife/SO does that to you. smirk