2018-09-03 Roger..

September 3rd, 2018, 1:28 pm #1

I feel if Roger repeats this too much, he's in for a slap or worse, Miki's sass.

September 3rd, 2018, 2:04 pm #2

"Would you like that as an IV-drip, a large cup with a couple dissolved 200mg 'NoDoz', or something more flavorful and aromatic?"
AD ASTRA, AUT VIAM INVENIUM AUT FACIUM

September 3rd, 2018, 2:15 pm #3

Robotek wrote: "Would you like that as an IV-drip, a large cup with a couple dissolved 200mg 'NoDoz', or something more flavorful and aromatic?"
Asking is just being polite. She could just give him anything that fit the request, at whatever it cost. A single cup of her finest, or the most ridiculously overdone concoction she can come up with.

September 3rd, 2018, 3:48 pm #4

I wonder if Roger has ever considered nicotine.
If it ain't broke, I'll fix it!

September 3rd, 2018, 5:17 pm #5

hinermad wrote: I wonder if Roger has ever considered nicotine.
I think we've seen him smoking enough with out that... ;)

Chloe

September 3rd, 2018, 10:39 pm #6

Robotek wrote:
Robotek wrote: "Would you like that as an IV-drip, a large cup with a couple dissolved 200mg 'NoDoz', or something more flavorful and aromatic?"
Asking is just being polite. She could just give him anything that fit the request, at whatever it cost. A single cup of her finest, or the most ridiculously overdone concoction she can come up with.
And with what Doc has brewed, and passed off as coffee, that has previously assaulted (insulted?) his taste buds, he'd never know the difference.....
Breakfast.com halted. Cereal port not ready.

September 4th, 2018, 4:18 am #7

Robotek wrote:
The problem with the "overdone concoction" plan is that, inevitably, Roger will love it and order it every time, forcing her to replicate it ad nauseum.

September 4th, 2018, 7:01 am #8

There's one in every coffee shop.

September 4th, 2018, 10:24 am #9

kelestra wrote:
Robotek wrote:
The problem with the "overdone concoction" plan is that, inevitably, Roger will love it and order it every time, forcing her to replicate it ad nauseum.
$20, $30, $40 a cup or tankard... As long as he's paying for it...

September 4th, 2018, 4:13 pm #10

I notice that Miki remembered Roger's name, but not Doc's "given" name.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody