11-Septremember-2018: Croissants and other crumbs

Joined: August 14th, 2017, 10:03 pm

September 11th, 2018, 12:39 pm #1

Cara's past .. seems like a big girl, could take care of herself .. eat anyone who gave her trouble, that sort of thing -- she is a polar bear.

The croissants must not need much polishing these days, now that business is brisk.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: February 24th, 2015, 6:14 am

September 12th, 2018, 6:00 am #2

I know I have a dirty mind, but if polishing croissant doesn't sound like a euphemism, I don't know what does.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: October 6th, 2014, 7:12 pm

September 12th, 2018, 9:08 pm #3

PSadlon wrote: I know I have a dirty mind, but if polishing croissant doesn't sound like a euphemism, I don't know what does.
"Polishing a croissant into a baguette." >;)
CF

"The right tool for the right job." [Anon.]
"Any tool can be the Right Tool." [Red Green]
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: September 11th, 2014, 5:58 pm

September 12th, 2018, 11:23 pm #4

csadn wrote:
"Polishing a croissant into a baguette." >;)
Dropping down to that level? I thought you were better bread..

Chloe
*gets coat*
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: September 12th, 2014, 3:32 am

September 13th, 2018, 3:23 am #5

csadn wrote:
PSadlon wrote: I know I have a dirty mind, but if polishing croissant doesn't sound like a euphemism, I don't know what does.
"Polishing a croissant into a baguette." >;)
Kinky! *fetches coat as well*
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: October 6th, 2014, 7:12 pm

September 13th, 2018, 10:04 pm #6

ChloeRed wrote: Dropping down to that level? I thought you were better bread..

Chloe
*gets coat*
Everyone knows That One Guy -- the one with the hard drives with All The World's Porn on them. *ALL* of it. The guy who has Seen It All.

*I* sent That Guy something which made him say "WHAT THE F*** DID I JUST READ!?".

>:)
CF

"The right tool for the right job." [Anon.]
"Any tool can be the Right Tool." [Red Green]
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: January 11th, 2016, 8:57 pm

September 14th, 2018, 5:11 am #7

Here's a review of 'Bob's Well Bread Bakery' - and he apparently needs to polish both his croissants AND his bread! I wonder what the reviewer would write if he visited 'Cara's Coffee'!
Breakfast.com halted. Cereal port not ready.
Quote
Like
Share