Monkey sez Harrison Ford to Return in 'Blade Runner' Sequel

Monkeypro
Monkeypro

February 27th, 2015, 1:10 am #1

Hmmm... so after seeing the 4th Indiana Jones installment "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" -better known as "Indiana Jones and the hunt for more money", Monkey just praying they don't fuck up this one chance to get it right.

More importantly, if Harrison Ford is returning, will we also see Rutger Hauer (Roy Batty), Joanna Cassidy (Zhora), Daryl Hannah (Pris), and Sean Young (Rachael)? Surely there are many replicant copies since Tyrell Corporation was running an assembly line. And since those characters (and possibly also Ford's Rick Deckard) are replicants, how much will they age? And what about Edward James Olmos as Gaff?

I suppose it'd be too much if Monkey were to wish for a cameo by Battlestar Galactica's Tricia Helfer. Actually Monkey just say that to piss off EC.

(Crossing fingers) Hopefully this not April Fools joke.

Links:

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/harrison-f ... 07392.html

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/harri ... 201378743/

Pretty soon Monkey will be asking EC if we can talk about Bladerunner II...
~We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -Mahatma Gandhi

ecgordon
ecgordon

February 27th, 2015, 8:48 am #2

Why would I be pissed off that you mentioned Tricia Helfer? I'm not even pissed off that you put this in the wrong forum, I simply moved it to the appropriate one.

As for Blade Runner 2, if it is made I won't see it. No need for a sequel, and after what Scott did with Prometheus I'm not sure I'm interested in anything he does anymore.

Monkeypro
Monkeypro

February 27th, 2015, 4:21 pm #3

EC:

"As for Blade Runner 2, if it is made I won't see it."

Ummm... Monkey curious: is there a list of films you refuse to see? It is a big list? What are they?

As for posting in wrong forum, technically not film yet. However posting choice not intended as slight. -Just Battlestar Galactica remark. :-)

Monkey out.

ecgordon
ecgordon

February 27th, 2015, 5:51 pm #4

I don't have a definitive list of films (or television) I won't watch, but it would generally be populated with sequels/prequels/remakes/reboots, etc. Or anything from Michael Bay.

Eliza DoLots
Eliza DoLots

February 28th, 2015, 11:25 pm #5

I just heard this was happening (the sequel) and I cannot for the LIFE of me imagine why it should happen. Not that I wouldn't see it if the situation were right, but I'm sure as heck not going to be there on opening night spending big bucks to see it. I rarely spend the money to see a movie in a theater these days (eventually we will recover from the 9 months of unemployment and feel like some money is, in fact, recreational) so even a movie I'm very interested in might have to get to DVD or NETFLIX before I can see it. That's a movie that I really want to see. This is going to have to get some fabulous reviews to get me to spend the TIME it takes to watch a movie on NETFLIX.

Monkeypro
Monkeypro

March 5th, 2015, 10:38 pm #6

(doing SNL Weekend Update News)

Good evening. I'm Monkey, and you're not.

This just in: -Harrison Ford attempts to commit suicide by airplane crash to avoid starring in Blade Runner sequel.

Almost look like hara kiri to maintain honor. Will know if Ford disembowled. More later.

Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Monkey out

Eliza DoLots
Eliza DoLots

March 5th, 2015, 11:17 pm #7

Word is he's well. He might have a broken leg.

ecgordon
ecgordon

March 6th, 2015, 9:22 am #8

Didn't he break a leg last year in the early stages of filming Star Wars 7? Last I heard about this accident is a broken ankle and pelvis. That's what he gets for not having Chewbacca as co-pilot.

Monkeypro
Monkeypro

January 7th, 2016, 9:44 pm #9

-- Netflix Is 'Correcting' the Alternate 'Lost' Finale That Left Damon Lindelof 'Befuddled' --

Okeee... do a thorough read and find the out of context, non-linear comment that makes this article on "Lost" an appropriate placement in this thread.

Link:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/netflix-correc ... 00864.html

Enjoy.

Monkey not in