Jonathan Oleson
Jonathan Oleson

April 13th, 2004, 6:36 pm #1

You can find the conversion kit here:

http://www.camppro.com

Dave
Dave

April 26th, 2004, 10:03 pm #2

All you Gerry and Hank Roberts stove fans - the Camp Pro source (found in the Backpacker 2004 Gear Guide) for the conversion kit is apparently no more - I emailed 'em, and later attempted to call both numbers on www.camppro.com, but everything's disconnected. I even called Denver Directory Assistance asking for Camp Pro Company, and they have no listing. Anyone else go a clue?

Ernie
Ernie

May 2nd, 2004, 11:20 am #3

I've been trying for weeks to get in contact with Camp Pro. The only number which seems to still be connected is the fax line. But to no evail, I'm coming up empty handed. I'm still in denial, hoping that the Camp Pro staff is on a prolonged vacation somewhere and will respond back at any moment. In the meanwhile, does anyone know of another source for a conversion? Anyone willing to sell theirs?... Help?...

Tim McLarty
Tim McLarty

May 10th, 2004, 3:09 am #4

All you Gerry and Hank Roberts stove fans - the Camp Pro source (found in the Backpacker 2004 Gear Guide) for the conversion kit is apparently no more - I emailed 'em, and later attempted to call both numbers on www.camppro.com, but everything's disconnected. I even called Denver Directory Assistance asking for Camp Pro Company, and they have no listing. Anyone else go a clue?
If anyone is interested, I have 6 cans of Hank Roberts Fuel for sale.

Dan Strehlow
Dan Strehlow

May 16th, 2004, 6:43 pm #5

I'll take them!

paulette
paulette

June 23rd, 2004, 3:57 am #6

If anyone is interested, I have 6 cans of Hank Roberts Fuel for sale.
do you still have 6 cans of fuel and how much is it?

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

July 9th, 2004, 4:43 pm #7

Yes, ACE HARDWARE carries the 6oz butane fuel canisters for the Hank Roberts Mini Mark III camping stove.

I just bought two canisters there yesterday, July 8, 2004 in a south Phoenix, AZ. Ace Harware store.
These two caisters were the only ones they had and had lots of dust on them but still good to go. And they were only $3.89 each!

Tomorrow I'm going to go around to all the ACE stores near me here in central Phoenix and buy all the canisters I can get my hands on!

A. Ingels
A. Ingels

June 3rd, 2005, 3:17 am #8

Camp Pro is back!!

THe company was purchased and moved in November of 2004 from Denver CO to Enid OK. We have the stoves, lantern conversions, stove conversions (convert needle type to screw on canisters) and fuel.

You can reach us at www.camppro.com and email at sales@camppro.com

THank you

Charlie Moore
Charlie Moore

July 12th, 2005, 5:00 pm #9

Camp Pro was bought by Andy about 9 months ago.
Camp Pro has conversions kits to convert needle style to threaded canisters $23. Just ordered one.
They also sell a Mini Mark III lantern conversiton $32 and fuel canisters.
web site. www.camppro.com

glenna k hart
glenna k hart

July 11th, 2006, 1:01 am #10

Camp Pro is back!!

THe company was purchased and moved in November of 2004 from Denver CO to Enid OK. We have the stoves, lantern conversions, stove conversions (convert needle type to screw on canisters) and fuel.

You can reach us at www.camppro.com and email at sales@camppro.com

THank you
tell me where we can get fuel canisters and prices