Sealing

wordinstone
Humble Flaxdresser
Humble Flaxdresser
wordinstone
Humble Flaxdresser
Humble Flaxdresser

June 7th, 2018, 11:38 am #1

144,000, 12 thousand sealed  each of 12 tribes...Our Spiritual Battle is based on sound Biblical Time keeping which is Solar for children of the day...3 and 1/2 years, 1260 days, 42 months ...a 10 day advantage for the 2 witnesses, (12 hours of day, 12 hours of dark basically for 24 hours which is in minutes 1440) ...Ten days of Tribulation for some of Smyrna.-- Islam, the Chinese and others are on lunar or some version of it at some 354-355 day calender...clearly 10 day difference, some of Judah + or - Figs ? are on 360 ...clearly 5 day difference...360 is perfect degrees of a circle...36 is also the number of Enemy ...its sum # is 666    Its FYI figgies ... 10 Virgins, 5 were wise , 5 were foolish.... in minutes 10 days is 14,400 --- We have  a Structural confirmation 144,000 casing Stones eroded by time to reveal a perimeter measuring the solar cycle 365 in the Pillar of Enoch....12 x 12 =144 ....here is the 12th verse of Psalms 144: 12 That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace: ( Lets go back to the 1st verse)

144 (A Psalm of David.) Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: WORDINSTONE.COM

wordinstone
Humble Flaxdresser
Humble Flaxdresser
wordinstone
Humble Flaxdresser
Humble Flaxdresser

Re: Sealing, who needs to be sealed and when are they sealed?

June 7th, 2018, 8:38 pm #2

Please let this marinate, ruminate..." Chew the cud".. please consider my previous post as parenthetical ...there is a lot of information coming at us now...slewfoot, the k's and that education horn and the other 3 are definitely in full attack mode....its the foundation of how we tell Time as watchmen that is their target imho ...the little horn Daniel 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;.....

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. ---You can see that 3 &1/2 years, when its given in solar 1260 days ...its a number  that says you know The WORD of GOD ...and YHVH knows it because Its all COUNTED by YHVH ...when you plant seeds is when you really complete the Numerical pattern because it equals 153 ...just like Shepherd's Chapel Luke 12:6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? ( the 5 and 2 , 52 has to be split in half for 26 milk and 26 Meat ...the weeble wooble 26 thousand year cycle...the next cycle after 365 its all about telling Time...so 126 is 100 the Holy Flock with 26 the gospel ...126 saved from wrath then you plant seeds +26 that bark or warn of ac +1 -that's 27 preaching of the gospel 126+27 = 153  ....so the LORD is going to remind us in this next verse that these are HIS Numbers/ His Cycles/ you are not a Milk toast Christian.

7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

wordinstone
Humble Flaxdresser
Humble Flaxdresser
wordinstone
Humble Flaxdresser
Humble Flaxdresser

June 8th, 2018, 2:59 am #3

you are fed from the Word completely...( filled/sealed ) Matthew 14:16 But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat.
17 And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.
18 He said, Bring them hither to me.
19 And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
20 And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full.  .....there are 2 angles of looking at 5 Loaves 2 Fish, 52 ....instead of  dividing by 2  for 26/26 ....52-2=50 which is Holy Spirit ....50 and 2 included is ( Faith by hearing and hearing by the Word, study to be approved etc...) the Father and the Son 2 ....Zechariah 6:7 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit,(50) saith the LORD of hosts.

7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace (2) unto it.

wordinstone
Humble Flaxdresser
Humble Flaxdresser
wordinstone
Humble Flaxdresser
Humble Flaxdresser

June 8th, 2018, 3:36 am #4

If you know 6 is before 7 ....wisdom and understanding ....means you have travelled 126 feet to the queen's chamber ....the passage is 6/7 parts before it drops and is 126 feet long...nourished 1260 days from revelation 12:6 telling you of the katabole...the dragon....it was on December 6 ...12/6  the announcement was made to move the U.S embassy to Jerusalem....I hope I've been helpful in explaining 5 doves 2 farthings, 5 loaves 2 fish and how Biblical numbers show Time , geography etc....its just repetition ...precept upon precept, precept upon precept, .... the rapture doctrine, easter, bunny rabbits, flat earth...rainbow gender agenda...common core math its coming full power at us ....from my plow I know the enemy  wants to destroy solar cycle chronology from all minds which is Biblical Time keeping for Watchmen.

wordinstone
Humble Flaxdresser
Humble Flaxdresser
wordinstone
Humble Flaxdresser
Humble Flaxdresser

June 9th, 2018, 10:54 am #5

52 ....Its a special number Biblically .......52 is Work of the Gospel ...this means the Milk and meat of the Word ...26 +26  ...first earth age, 2nd, this age, and (the 3rd), 1st earth age is Katabole, which is 26,000 year cycle, that is why the earth is spinning at a webble "Katabole wobble" , cast to the earth Revelation 12 , (26,0000 year cycle) ...when you know the WORD ....you know where you are in space in Time, when you know ac comes first in this age, you got 26/26 = 52 Micah 5:2 " thou Bethlehem"  "House of Bread" we are Dividing  " " rightly dividing" " braking Bread"  26/26 ....this information you already know, its just we are Confirming and translating it to science, Astronomy...Geometry and Math....before concluding lets add 5+2 this time = 7 ...how many days in a week ? 7 Spiritual Completeness ? ....how many weeks in a year ? 52 ? how many days is that ?365 ? Its not a perfect circle is it ? ...because of the Katabole ! 26/26 Katabole wobble
1 Peter 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Elamay
Fellow Watchman
Fellow Watchman
Elamay
Fellow Watchman
Fellow Watchman

June 9th, 2018, 11:15 am #6

Intricate...yet, not difficult to understand for the spiritually attuned/sealed.
Thanks for sharing WIS..in the unique manner that YHVH has gifted you in communicating  His Word....Glory be to Him! ❤✝

wordinstone
Humble Flaxdresser
Humble Flaxdresser
wordinstone
Humble Flaxdresser
Humble Flaxdresser

June 9th, 2018, 11:21 am #7

Matthew 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;  WORDINSTONE.COM
1 Peter 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Elamay
Fellow Watchman
Fellow Watchman
Elamay
Fellow Watchman
Fellow Watchman

June 9th, 2018, 11:30 am #8

....and as Luke 19:6 (5 loaves and 2 fish) states...Jesus broke the bread...gave it to His disciples...and His disciples fed the multitude.
 His sealed children are here/chosen to feed the lost....well done bro! 👍❤️✝️

wordinstone
Humble Flaxdresser
Humble Flaxdresser
wordinstone
Humble Flaxdresser
Humble Flaxdresser

June 9th, 2018, 11:48 am #9

Ditto Elamay, you Capped It real nice....27 Preaching of the Gospel, Drink ye all of it ...is " Go to Work "...only YHVH can shows us these things...you are quite sharp Elamay....Thank you Father only the LORD does such Wondrous things ...it is " Marvellous indeed...and it is the LORD's Doing !!! Amen ( Thank you Shamrock)

acushnetbill
Humble Wellmaster
Humble Wellmaster
acushnetbill
Humble Wellmaster
Humble Wellmaster

August 17th, 2018, 6:52 pm #10

the reason Christ is a stumbling stone and a rock of offence is because they are offended by what Christ said in John16,in Christ love AcushnetBill