SME, thank you!

SME, thank you!

July 11th, 2010, 7:43 pm #1

Thank you for revising/reposting "The Angel and The Mistletoe." It's one of my all-time favorite fan fictions. You are a wonderful writer.

http://home.frognet.net/~ritchie/fanfic ... evised.htm

July 12th, 2010, 1:50 am #2

i also wanted to thank you for reposting this, your stories are so awesome. Christmas in july is a wonderful thing. and considering probably half of the messages on this board are about getting your fics i'm glad you've taken it upon yourself to revise/repost them because the demand is crazy haha

July 13th, 2010, 8:00 pm #3

Thank you for revising/reposting "The Angel and The Mistletoe." It's one of my all-time favorite fan fictions. You are a wonderful writer.

http://home.frognet.net/~ritchie/fanfic ... evised.htm
Thanks to everyone for your enthusiastic interest and support! I really appreciate the kind remarks about my fics over the years.

April 20th, 2011, 4:28 am #4

I've only been reading Nanny fiction for about 9 months, but I am brand new to this community. I just read The Angel and the Mistletoe last night, and I'm pretty sure I won't be getting any sleep until I've read all of your stories. I mean. ALL of them.

Thank you for such wonderful fiction, and I look forward to catching up with the rest of this community!

-Julia

April 20th, 2011, 3:30 pm #5

Hey Julia, welcome it's always ice to have new menbers since I haven't been here that long myself

You are absolutely right, "The Angel and the Mistletoe" is a great story! I always have this warm and fuzzy feeling inside when I read it

"Exile" was still new to me, even though I've read many great things about it, and it is absoltutely brilliant! SME, thank you so much for reposting it! I actually felt a heartache while reading it. I just felt so sorry for Niles and CC (her low self esteem ) and how hard it was for them to find together...Your characterizations and writing in general are wonderful, so I hope you will reposte some more!

April 20th, 2011, 3:37 pm #6

I've only been reading Nanny fiction for about 9 months, but I am brand new to this community. I just read The Angel and the Mistletoe last night, and I'm pretty sure I won't be getting any sleep until I've read all of your stories. I mean. ALL of them.

Thank you for such wonderful fiction, and I look forward to catching up with the rest of this community!

-Julia
Julia,

It's nice to know that there are new readers coming to the board. I removed my fics from the site several years ago because I was embarrassed by their inferior quality, but since they are still floating around out there on the "black market", I decided I may as well try to revamp them and repost them. According to the feedback, "The Angel & the Mistletoe" is probably my best story so I hope you aren't too disappointed with the rest.

SME

April 20th, 2011, 3:44 pm #7

Hey Julia, welcome it's always ice to have new menbers since I haven't been here that long myself

You are absolutely right, "The Angel and the Mistletoe" is a great story! I always have this warm and fuzzy feeling inside when I read it

"Exile" was still new to me, even though I've read many great things about it, and it is absoltutely brilliant! SME, thank you so much for reposting it! I actually felt a heartache while reading it. I just felt so sorry for Niles and CC (her low self esteem ) and how hard it was for them to find together...Your characterizations and writing in general are wonderful, so I hope you will reposte some more!
I'm glad you enjoyed "Exile". I know some people don't like it because it's sort of depressing.

The process of revamping and reposting the fics is slow. I haven't written anything in so long, I almost can't believe I ever wrote them in the first place.

I'm glad that new people are finding this website. Barb has done a wonderful job with it for so many years, and there are a lot of great stories.

SME

April 21st, 2011, 2:37 am #8

Julia,

It's nice to know that there are new readers coming to the board. I removed my fics from the site several years ago because I was embarrassed by their inferior quality, but since they are still floating around out there on the "black market", I decided I may as well try to revamp them and repost them. According to the feedback, "The Angel & the Mistletoe" is probably my best story so I hope you aren't too disappointed with the rest.

SME
I'm also relatively new to the site and to Nanny fan fics. But, I've read all of yours, those that still remained on this site and others that I obtained throught the "black market." I love them. They are so well written. You really manage to keep Niles and CC in character and make their often slow realization of their feelings seem true to life. Angel and the Mistletoe is may favorite (and Fireworks) and I have read it many times. I wish Marie were my mother or mother-in-law. Anyway, thanks for reposting and I hope you write many more.

Sally

April 21st, 2011, 4:18 pm #9

Julia,

SME
Dear SME,

Is there any hope for a sequel to The Angel & The Mistletoe--CC and Niles telling everyone about their relationship, their romantic first night as Niles described it, and a return to England for the wedding? Just a thought.

Sally

April 21st, 2011, 5:24 pm #10

Sally,

Thank you for the very high praise. I have never given a sequel any thought. I haven't written anything in so long, I'm not sure I still can. If I can pull off rewriting "I Remember You" and "Fireworks", I might attempt a sequel.

Thanks for your ideas!

SME