Searching for two Niles/CC Fics!!

Searching for two Niles/CC Fics!!

March 13th, 2010, 9:26 pm #1

I know that I've already read these fics. But, I just can't find them! I don't remember much, just some of the story.

The 1st fic I'm looking for is when Niles gets into an accident, and CC stays with him in the hospital while he's in a coma. His mother comes from England with his sister and sister-in-law, and catches him and CC kissing. Niles' mother keeps trying to get Niles to come back to England to recover, but Niles wants to stay with CC.

The second story is about CC gets an ear infection, and has to stay with Niles and his parents in London? It's been a looong time since I've read this one. I don't remember much.

Please, someone help me! I loooved these fics', and I really want to read them again!

March 14th, 2010, 9:41 am #2

The first one is "Niles accident reveals the truth"http://home.frognet.net/~ritchie/fanfic ... etruth.htm
The second one is "The angle and the mistletoe" by SME, which is no longer on this site.

March 14th, 2010, 5:11 pm #3

Thank you so much! I've been searching for these fics' for a long time. It's too bad that it's not on the site anymore. But, thanks anyway!

March 14th, 2010, 9:43 pm #4

I know that I've already read these fics. But, I just can't find them! I don't remember much, just some of the story.

The 1st fic I'm looking for is when Niles gets into an accident, and CC stays with him in the hospital while he's in a coma. His mother comes from England with his sister and sister-in-law, and catches him and CC kissing. Niles' mother keeps trying to get Niles to come back to England to recover, but Niles wants to stay with CC.

The second story is about CC gets an ear infection, and has to stay with Niles and his parents in London? It's been a looong time since I've read this one. I don't remember much.

Please, someone help me! I loooved these fics', and I really want to read them again!
Kate, if you send me your email address I'll send you "The angle and the mistletoe" by SME

Lorraine

"What doesn't kill us makes us stronger"

Last edited by mrsveryfine on March 15th, 2010, 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

March 15th, 2010, 7:15 pm #5

Oh my gosh! Thank you soo much! My email address is kateandharvey@gmail.com

March 16th, 2010, 2:24 am #6

Kate, if you send me your email address I'll send you "The angle and the mistletoe" by SME

Lorraine

"What doesn't kill us makes us stronger"

I would love to get the Angel and the Mistletoe as well. Would you please email it to me also? My email is rmcreatabk@aol.com

Thank you.