Old Fran and Max Fic??..

Old Fran and Max Fic??..

June 8th, 2011, 8:02 am #1

Hey guys, I thought i had save this fic in my computer... but i didn't..

the first fic i really wanna find is about fran and max, fran leaves max and gracie as a little girl i think.. and fran moves into this colorful appartment.  Max finds fran, but when he does fran is helping a friend, who's an artists to asked her if he could make an art sculpture of her, and she agrees.  Making max think they have something more going on between a friendship, max and fran fight all the way till the end of the fic, when max i think asked fran's friends sister out on a date to the art presentation, where fran's sculpture would be shown, making max fall in love with her again... something like that.. i hope i wrote enough i really, really, really, really wanna find this fic and someone plz reply, plz

thanks, dani

June 8th, 2011, 6:53 pm #2

Hi Dani,

I believe the fanfics you are referring to are the ones under 'Dafni Laurel and Bart's Stories' in section D-H. The last two, 'Dance In The Darkness' and 'The Elusive Heart' cover the story line you are asking about. However, all the stories under 'Dafni Laurel and Bart' go together to make up the entire story. They are wonderfully written and very intriguing. They are very long, but certainly worth the time to sit and read them. I hope this helps you. Enjoy.

Dee

June 9th, 2011, 6:29 am #3

Thank You Dee, i'll be sure to check them out.  and yes, i alwasy love the longer fics because they keep you comming back for more and more..

thanks again!!

p.s. i know i just asked for one if, but there's another old fran and max fic.  maybe u know of it.. this one i know that again fran leaves max, but i don't think fran ever worked for him but dated him.  fran is engaged or married to a guy named dave.  Max later on, finds fran and kissses her, fran then feels really bad about it.  then by the end of the fic dave died, and max along with niles go to see fran, and fran and max stay together in the end.  I know, i know, i'm sry but i really love these fanfics... so if u or anyone else knows of this fic, that would be great!

June 10th, 2011, 4:41 am #4

Dani,

The only one I can think of, and I am not sure of the title but will try and find it for you, Fran is not a nanny and is with someone else when she and Max meet. Her feelings are immediately very strong for Max, as his is for her and they strike up a friendship for which she feels guilty. However, if I remember correctly, Fran's fiancee has been unfaithful to her for quite a while and actually has a car wreck while with his mistress. Both are badly hurt in the accident and ultimately he dies from his injuries. Fran is devastated at having found out the truth about her fiancee's infidelity right before his death and having to deal with the guilty feeling she, too, was unfaithful, although she and Max never physically cheated. Then the overwhelming burden of grief due to her fiancee's death. Having been through the death of his wife, Max ultimately helps Fran through the whole experience. Max and Fran are deeply in love and they eventually become a couple. It is a wonderful story and I remember enjoying it so much. I will investigate the FanFic and try to find the author and title for you. Hopefully I can get back with you in a day or two.

Dee

June 10th, 2011, 5:21 am #5

Oh my goodness, yes!! that exactly it.  :D

Oh, thank u so very, very, much dee ur awesome.. are there anymore fics that u would recomed for me to read..

p.s. I started re-reading the other series that u gave me, it's great!! except now for some odd reason the links on the page won't work to open the following story... oh well hopefully that problem will go away really soon.

thanks again for all ur help, like franny would say "ur a doll"

all the best,

dani

June 10th, 2011, 10:07 pm #6

Dani,

I would recommend anything from FJS and Mary Ann. Jill is a wonderful writer as well. Try these out, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Dee

June 13th, 2011, 5:18 am #7

Dani,

I wanted to let you know, I have looked over all the FanFic and I have not been able to find the story you are looking for. I will continue to scour the FanFic to see if I can find them.

About FanFic's I would recommend, I gave you a couple of author's you might enjoy. Now having gone through the FanFic, I have come across several more I would recommend. ShiShi, Bar, MRM and many, many more. I suggest you carefully go through the FanFic and experience the wonderful writing and creativity of the authors here on RUNHP. You will not be disappointed.

If and when I find the FanFic you are looking for, I will post it here. Good luck and enjoy navigating the wonderful world of 'The Nanny" FanFic.

Dee

June 19th, 2011, 9:18 am #8

Thank u so much Dee, ur very kind and helpful!!

And yes, i think u'll be plz to know, that i have already read, all of bart, shishi, FJS, jan (who is my rop favs)and almost all of Mary Ann's fic through out the past 4 yrs, of finding out about usefanfiction page.  I love so many of them, but i'm sure u know, it's getting harder, and harder to find good fran/max fics.. I've tryed niles and c.c. but idk it's not the same for me, as a fran and max fic..

But i read ur second reply and in responce i will for sures check out those other wrtiters here on RUNHP!!

-dani
Last edited by frannynanny on June 22nd, 2011, 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 21st, 2011, 6:44 pm #9

Dani,

I would recommend anything from FJS and Mary Ann. Jill is a wonderful writer as well. Try these out, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Dee
Thanks for the compliments Dee! It's been so long since I have written all those pre-wedding Max/Fran fics. I know some were quite steamy!

My favorites were Studio 54, The Kibbutz, The Engagement, and the Annulment (those are the ones I can think of...it's been awhile since I have read them).

Enjoy!

Warmest regards,

Mary Ann

June 22nd, 2011, 3:43 am #10

Mary Ann,

I have to say, I love ALL your stories. Each one is so intriguing. I especially loved '1978' and 'Studio 54'. The concept was amazing. To give Max and Fran such a history and that they both pushed those memories so far away that it took 20 years for them to resurface, I loved that. THEN...I read 'The Kibbutz'!! OH MY!!! To bring this storyline into such a culmination of the former two. I can only say WOW!!! I loved when Max realized Fran was indeed his '1st' true love. I cannot say enough of your stories and happily suggest them to others on the website. So many authors on RUNHP are fantastic writers. However, you my friend, are one of my all time favorites. I do hope you return and give us some more of your wonderful stories. Perhaps a sequel or two from the previous stories...maybe...'The Kibbutz' for instance I would love to see you, Jill and FJS write sequels to your stories. You have given me many hours of enjoyment. I was never a 'reader' so to speak and had always wanted to be. Other than enjoying reading medical books, I could not find anything I was interested in until FanFic. I have read, for several years now, Bonanza FanFic, but when I found this website and was introduced to you and your stories and many other authors here, I was hooked! Thank you for taking the time to write and sharing it with us here on RUNHP. You will never know how much entertainment and enjoyment you have brought.

Dee