Fireworks : )

Fireworks : )

September 11th, 2011, 6:47 pm #1

Thank you for reposting your wonderful `Fireworks´ again. I didn´t know it until now and enjoyed reading it very much.
Are there more stories you could maybe repost? If yes, please do it!
It was so good to find a ´new´ Niles&CC story on the fanfic today.
Oy - I´m longing so much for the good old times when new stories came up nearly every sunday.
One can start feeling quiet lonely out there nowadays...

Thank you so much for your story once again, I had a very good time reading it !

Christine

September 13th, 2011, 1:05 am #2

Thanks for the kind comments. I have 4 more stories to repost, although, since many people have them saved and have been circulating them, you've probably read them by now. I thought that in the process of rereading and editing them, I might come up with some new ideas to improve them, but so far, I haven't had much luck. "Fireworks" was one of my oldest fics. I intend to repost "I Remember You" next. It and "Fireworks" were originally written in script form, well sort of, when I first started writing, I didn't know what the heck I was doing or the best way to format a story. Still don't. lol Anyway...I wanted to take them out of script form before reposting them.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

September 13th, 2011, 5:42 pm #3

I loved re-reading Fireworks. It's one of my favorites. I'm so glad Niles wised up. I never did like that Marta chick.

Keep re-posting and, if the mood strikes, I'd love to read something new from you. Don't forget the potential for a sequel to The Angel and The Mistletoe. Among other things, I would love to see the reactions of the family members, who left Niles & CC in England bickering as usual only to have them return home in love and engaged.

Sally

September 15th, 2011, 2:11 pm #4

Thank you for reposting your wonderful `Fireworks´ again. I didn´t know it until now and enjoyed reading it very much.
Oy - I´m longing so much for the good old times when new stories came up nearly every sunday.

Thank you so much for your story once again, I had a very good time reading it !

Christine
Christine,

There are often new Niles CC fanfics on fanfiction.net. There are some great stories there.

Sally

September 18th, 2011, 4:48 pm #5

Hi Sally,

thanks for the link. I guess I know what you´re talking about, I think have been there before.

But the RUNHP is still my favourite. I check on this page since about ten years now (and have written only two on my own through all this time, oy!) because of the great writers who make/made this page run.
I loved the challenges and all the other wonderful stuff that came up through the years.
I hope the ´silence´ now is just a beake before more wonderful stories will come up some time.

However, thanks for the link once again, I´ll check on it!

Christine

September 24th, 2011, 6:53 am #6

Christine
i concur! thanks so much SME, Fireworks is my favorite of your fics, i think the reason i started an account here was so i could ask the board whatever happened to this fic and then someone gave me a copy lol. i'm so glad you re-posted it. absolutely love the part where fran suggests that niles might run smack into Ms. Right when he least expects it and then he crashes into cc. still gets me! looking forward to your other re-posts.

September 26th, 2011, 3:05 am #7

Thanks for the kind comments. I have 4 more stories to repost, although, since many people have them saved and have been circulating them, you've probably read them by now. I thought that in the process of rereading and editing them, I might come up with some new ideas to improve them, but so far, I haven't had much luck. "Fireworks" was one of my oldest fics. I intend to repost "I Remember You" next. It and "Fireworks" were originally written in script form, well sort of, when I first started writing, I didn't know what the heck I was doing or the best way to format a story. Still don't. lol Anyway...I wanted to take them out of script form before reposting them.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story!
SME,

Love your stories and looking forward to more. Keep them coming. Thank you for these wonder FanFics.

Dee