Support addresses...please support Jarr!!!

Come on in to discuss anything JARR or their characters in here!

[Starr Manning ] [ James Ford ]

Support addresses...please support Jarr!!!

Michelle4StarrJam
Can You Pass The Mustard?
Michelle4StarrJam

25 Oct 2010, 21:53 #1

Don't forget to show your support for Jarr/Nic/Kristen by writing/email/voting for them. Even if you don't have a lot of time, just saying you love Starr and James is still support. Also snail mail is important for mail count. It's very important we do this to remind them how many fans Jarr have :).

Also you can vote once a week per EMAIL ADDRESS for SOD
http://www.soapoperadigest.com/polls/netoltl/

SID poll
http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/01/cas ... te-06.html

SOS Poll...vote once a week from all email addresses
http://soapoperasource.com/pulse/ballot ... -2011.html

frank.valentini@abc.com

rcarlivati@yahoo.com

brian.frons@abc.com

SOD: sodsound@sourceinterlink.com
SOW: spwpubop@sourceinterlink.com
SID: abcspeakout@soapsindepth.com

Nic Robuck
C/O OLTL
320 W. 66th Street
New York, NY 10023

Kristen Alderson
C/O OLTL
320 W. 66th Street
New York, NY 10023

Frank Valentini
C/O OLTL
320 W. 66th Street
New York, NY 10023

Ron Carlivati
C/O OLTL
320 W. 66th Street
New York, NY 10023

Brian Frons
C/O OLTL
320 W. 66th Street
New York, NY 10023

Michelle4StarrJam
Michelle4StarrJam

31 Oct 2010, 04:13 #2

Hope everybody is still writing/voting for Jarr!!!

tina197336
tina197336

07 Nov 2010, 02:40 #3

Hey Jarrs fans

I just wanted to let everybody know how important it is to email and write letters to the studios in support of Jarr. I heard that they do look at mail count. That gives them and eye to see if the support is really there for there favorites. Whether its couples, characters..etc

I know we vote, and that is very good, and should continue to that on a daily basis. We also should be doing emailing, writing, which is very very important. The email and writing doesn't have to be long. Just a short we love Jarr and want to see there story unfold. It was 3 yrs ago when I first started writing to the studios. I never did that that before so, I didn't know what I should be saying in my letters. Some one told me all you have to do is tell them how you feel about couples, characters, and stories.

I know many of you probably are busy just like me doing the week. I try to get out aleast 2 letters doing the week. I write KA/Nic that helps there mail count. The next week I write RC/FV, when I write them I tell them what I like about certain things. I also was told not to be sounding mean when writing to them... :lol: They like when fans write in , because it shows them that they took the time to write this letter and put a stamp on it. That carries more wieght then anything.

Emailing is also important, that doesn't cost anything just type and click. :D :D

The reason for this post is because I just want to make sure that we are supporting Jarr/Nic/KA on a regular basis. I hope this helps some of getting a better understanding on why its so important to do this. :D :D

All the contact and links are on the sidebar where to write, email, vote. :D

Team Jarr :D :D

Thanks Skinnyminny21

Support Jarr Write Call Email
[
banner by Dalejr89

Banner by Serenity Wintirs

Michelle4StarrJam
Michelle4StarrJam

07 Nov 2010, 21:06 #4

Great post Tina!!!

I hate saying this but James is part of a family that a lot of people don't like right now. I do think James is well received by fans but we need to make sure we are supporting him and Starr on all levels because of that. Shows determine popularity of a couple through various means...one of them fans writing and telling them how much they love the couple. Like Tina said, it doesn't have to be anything long. It could just be simply stating how you are a Starr and James fan...you love them and want to see more of them. I many times just print out my letters and mail them off (though I suppose hand written is better) to all of the addresses including KA and NR.

Also calling the comment line means a lot also and only take a few seconds.

I agree we need to do this on a daily basis emailing and try and snail once a week just to make sure we continue to get Jarr together. If you love Jarr and want to see them continue we just need to keep supporting :D .

Lexi405x
Meeting In The Park
Lexi405x
Meeting In The Park

09 Nov 2010, 00:12 #5

I couldn't agree more with Michelle4starrjam :)

tina197336
tina197336

11 Nov 2010, 20:36 #6

Please go out and show your suppot by wrtiing, emailing the studiios. Rc is gvining us Jarr so we need to make sure that is stays that way. :D

Thanks Skinnyminny21

[
banner by Dalejr89

Michelle4StarrJam
Michelle4StarrJam

13 Nov 2010, 05:33 #7

Yes Jarr fans please remember how important it is right now to write/email/voting in the mags about Jarr. I get worried with people not responding about writing in, since that is one of the main determinations of the popularity of a couple. I'm sure people are writing but with such great Jarr scenes today I just want to make sure like Tina said, that Jarr stays :D .

tina197336
tina197336

13 Nov 2010, 15:27 #8

Just a reminder to make sure to write, email this weekend. Let them know how great Jarr have been. :D :D

Thanks Skinnyminny21

[
banner by Dalejr89

dalejr89
dalejr89

13 Nov 2010, 21:58 #9

Sent my emails in today. I would send actual letters, but I don't have any money for stamps. I am so broke. LoL. But I am plan on sending actual letters when I get home for winter break!

gorgeous banner by Josie
My YT Channel

Michelle4StarrJam
Michelle4StarrJam

14 Nov 2010, 14:09 #10

Yay Dale!

Hope others are doing the same. This is the main way to show Jarr support.

tina197336
tina197336

22 Nov 2010, 05:41 #11

Just wanted to bump this thread up again. Please don't forget to write, email, vote. Very important if you can't write letters email will do just fine just long as you are supporting. :D :D

All the address and emails are on the sidebar and in this thread. :D :D

Thanks Skinnyminny21

[
banner by Dalejr89

Michelle4StarrJam
Michelle4StarrJam

09 Dec 2010, 21:21 #12

Please everybody don't forget to make sure you are writing letters to let them know how much you love Jarr and want to see them become a couple. It doesn't have to be anything long. It could just be one simple line if that's all you have time for.

tina197336
tina197336

10 Dec 2010, 07:10 #13

Just wanted to bump this thread back up. Please go out and show your support for Jarr. Write. Email, Vote. Very impotant we want to keep Jarr Front and Center and moving along. :D :D

Thanks Skinnyminny21

[
banner by Dalejr89

tina197336
tina197336

13 Dec 2010, 03:47 #14

Just a reminder to go out and write, email ,call, vote very important to show your support for Jarr right now. :D

Thanks Skinnyminny21

[
banner by Dalejr89

Michelle4StarrJam
Michelle4StarrJam

13 Dec 2010, 04:08 #15

Thanks Tina for the reminder :). Seems now we need to really be writing in. Just sent emails and addressed snail letters out to all.