WS 19 installation instructions for Ford Universal Carrier

WS 19 installation instructions for Ford Universal Carrier

Cliff Ladouceur
Cliff Ladouceur

November 17th, 2001, 12:20 am #1

I am looking for original or copies of WS19 installation instructions for Ford Universal Carriers.
If anyone can help,I will gladly compensate. Also
interested in acquiring manual for Generator Set
PU-5008/U ,made by Outboard Marine Company of Canada.
Thank you.

Bruce Parker
Bruce Parker

December 6th, 2001, 4:18 am #2

Cliff:

I have the carrier mounting manual (Mk.I* Carrier, Ford Canada). It's hard for me to get to just now, but if you interested I'll dig it out next time I'm south and make you a copy.

Tim Bell
Tim Bell

January 19th, 2002, 5:15 pm #3

I am looking for original or copies of WS19 installation instructions for Ford Universal Carriers.
Thank you.
A UK Militaria dealer Ian Durrant from a Company Called Sentimental Journey had the envelope with diagrams installation instructions and brass data plate for sale a while back - around £25 the lot... you might try him to see if he still has one left.

His web address is
http://www.sentimentaljourney.co.uk/index.html

Regards

Tim

Cliff Ladouceur
Cliff Ladouceur

March 5th, 2002, 11:23 pm #4

Dear Tim,
I am sorry that I haven't written sooner to thank you
for the information regarding the wiring instructions
that will hopefully be available. I have been having
some problems with my ***** computer. I've contacted
sentemental journey and am waiting for a reply as to cost,etc. Items such as this don't seem to be around
anymore here in Canada- I have seen one though,(brass
plate and instructions)-that my friend Claude had purchased locally about 8 yrs. ago. Thank you again!

Best Regards,
Cliff Ladouceur
416-266-6749 4 Waltonice Rd., Scarborough,ON.
Canada. M1M3G5.

Claude A. Bergeron
Claude A. Bergeron

March 31st, 2002, 6:43 am #5

March 31, 2002.

I have tried to contact you by telephone several times over the last two years (at least a dozen times)but I get no return. Therefore, something is obviously very wrong and if it is with me, I am sorry to say, but I can't figure it out.

If you have decided that our frienship has ended, well that is your choice and I will respect it. If it is something else, you should at least let me know what it it is. With the hope of reading you soon,

Your friend Claude.

Normand Gareau
Normand Gareau

January 13th, 2005, 9:18 pm #6

Thank you.
Do you find something about this unit,PU- 5008/U or 6115-21-101-4462 Generator set with gasoline engine PU/5008/U
I have one, and i don't find nothing on.
Thanks
Normand

rene labbe
rene labbe

January 10th, 2010, 12:01 am #7

I also have one of them. I would like to make it run. I think it needs a good clean up. It was running the last time that it was used. I also find any information on it.

Normand
Normand

January 11th, 2010, 4:06 pm #8

Allo! Never find nothing on this generator, I have to find a new carburator, If I find something I will send to you if you can do the same.
Thanks
Normand

Edwaed Newman
Edwaed Newman

August 23rd, 2011, 1:37 am #9

I also have one of them. I would like to make it run. I think it needs a good clean up. It was running the last time that it was used. I also find any information on it.
I too am looking for info on this unit as I just picked one up.Need all the help I can get
Thanks
NorthBay
Ontario
Canada

steve cardinal
steve cardinal

August 19th, 2014, 9:44 pm #10

Do you find something about this unit,PU- 5008/U or 6115-21-101-4462 Generator set with gasoline engine PU/5008/U
I have one, and i don't find nothing on.
Thanks
Normand
j'ai le meme generateur et je cherche a en savoir sa valeur!!! tu peux m'apeller au 514-886-4931 pour en discuter!! merci et bonne journée!!