Minister's office

Offices of the Minister and Department Heads.

Minister's office

Squid Angle
Rookie

June 9th, 2009, 4:55 pm #1

Squid got his wand out and started putting objects in his Office,first a desk poped up in the middle of the room,he put 6 windows around the circular room and pieces of parchment on top of his desk,he put a circular sofa around the circular feet.He put a picture of his favorite muggle business man,Donald Trump.

His duties still didn't start so he put a HDTV on top of the door and connected his PS3 to it,he played and played UFC Undisputed 2009 for hours until Randy Invited him to his new house.

York Maddox
Rookie

June 13th, 2009, 2:36 pm #2

The heels of York Maddox clicked through the hallway, their echoes chasing her like hell's hounds. It was always business with her. Her strides carried her right up to the Minister's office. She knocked for a brief moment before opening the door.

"Sir," she said, "I just wanted to remind you -" She stopped short, seeing that the new Minister's office was covered with muggle tomfoolery and playthings. Her lips pursed and she barely resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"Ahem... Just reminding you that the Season Opening Ball is just a day away. We've both been asked to speak." Maddox had been the Head of the Games and Sports Department for some time now. These types of outings and speeches were routine for her. She couldn't say for sure if the same was true for Angle.

Randy Orton
Rookie

June 13th, 2009, 3:25 pm #3

Randy came in to talk to Squid but York was there so he just went back to what he was doing until York left his office.

Squid Angle
Rookie

June 13th, 2009, 3:31 pm #4

Squid stood up and he answered York back,"I already made a speech."Said Squid as he kept playing with his PS3."So you are the new head of magical games?"Asked Squid as he turned off his TV.He looked out the window and saw it was a great day.He sat back down on his chair and watched the Quidditch channel,they were talking about Puddlemere United,his favorite team.

He then changed the channel until he saw something intresting,a new movie about Voldemort called 'Voldemart 2 revenge of the fallen'he heard it was a good movie so he decided to watch it,York was still there so he offered her butterbeer or Firewhiskey.He saw Randy come in but he saw York and left so it was only him and York.

York Maddox
Rookie

June 13th, 2009, 3:46 pm #5

"I already made a speech."

"Oh, good," York said unenthusiastically. When asked whether or not she was new, Maddox narrowed her eyes.

"No, sir, I've been Head of the department for nearly five years. May I remind you that it is you who are new here?" She watched him changing channel on the muggle progam-machine and sighed heavily as she declined a drink. "Don't you think it a bit out of place to have such toys in the Ministry?" Angle was young - the youngest Minister Britain had ever seen, but surely he could recognize that his frivolity was inappropriate.

"Anyway, I suppose I will see you at the Ball, then," It was hopeless for her to stay and make some plea for him to change his ways.