Making An Entrance

Inside the ballroom, the high ceilings are made of golden archways. A stage is set at the back of the room for announcements and the band. The air above the dancefloor is glittering with hundreds of miniature golden snitches - party favors if you wish to keep one. There are all sorts of foods, fondue fountains, and spirits to be passed around. How could you NOT have a good time?

Making An Entrance

Qwiverly Pompous
Experienced

June 11th, 2009, 5:18 pm #1

((Hey guys, feel free to start your own topics for dancing/chatting/hanging out with your date/friends, whatev))

Qwiverly stepped up to the dingy looking old hotel entrance and pushed some of the dangling vines out of the way. The door was a little sticky, but he put some muscle to it and managed to push it open. As soon as the door swung on its hinges, his eyes were flooded with golden light from the magnificent ballroom.

Being one of the first there, he felt very strange to be nearly alone in this vast place with so much space and food and drink. He hoped some of his friends from the teams would show up soon.
OFFICIAL CHIEF QUIDDITCH REF

Made by Super_Ego of RPGU!

Light Potter
Experienced
Light Potter
Experienced

June 12th, 2009, 6:16 pm #2

Light walked into the quite room and saw qwiv "hi" he smiled

Qwiverly Pompous
Experienced

June 12th, 2009, 6:29 pm #3

"Hey," Qwiv said, taking a moment to shake Light's hand. "They really know how to spruce this place up," he commented. "Kind of makes me wonder what it looks like in here when there isn't anything going on."

Qwiv pretended to take a peek behind Light, "No date tonight?" Light seemed more like the bachelor type.
OFFICIAL CHIEF QUIDDITCH REF

Made by Super_Ego of RPGU!

Light Potter
Experienced
Light Potter
Experienced

June 12th, 2009, 9:24 pm #4

"i, i" he said "i was shy" he said looking up"

max reeler
Experienced
max reeler
Experienced

June 12th, 2009, 9:41 pm #5

max walked to the door giving it a kick to open it and walked in, "just like my front door" he said he turned round and held the door open.

Nina Selene
Intermediate
Nina Selene
Intermediate

June 12th, 2009, 9:44 pm #6

"What a gentlemen." Nina smiled at Max. She was wearing a simple black dress with shoes to match, hair in curls. "Thank you." she said and walked in.

max reeler
Experienced
max reeler
Experienced

June 12th, 2009, 9:46 pm #7

max closed the door behind me, "thank you" he turned round and saw quiv and light, "hello hows it going".

Light Potter
Experienced
Light Potter
Experienced

June 12th, 2009, 9:53 pm #8

"waiting" he smiled

max reeler
Experienced
max reeler
Experienced

June 12th, 2009, 9:55 pm #9

max turned, "for who" he said then realizing his manners, "would you like a drink nina if there is one" he hung up his old coat he got reviling a casual suit.

Chris Gust
Intermediate
Chris Gust
Intermediate

June 12th, 2009, 9:57 pm #10

Chris was going to ball, single. He didn't know the girls all that well, and considering how young he was, that was good. the seventeen-year-old walked into the front doors ad waved at the other people. "Hey everyone." he said waving.