German WW2 artillery in postwar use

German WW2 artillery in postwar use

November 8th, 2007, 12:42 pm #1

Hi folks,
for modelling purposes I'm currently searching pictures and information about German artillery from WW2 being used after the war. So far I have found the following examples:
SFH-18 Finland reengineered
88 Flak Croatia, Yugoslavia, Brazil (were they ever used in combat?)
Flakvierling Bosnia
3,7cm PAK Guatemala
7,5cm Infanteriegeschütz Guatemala
I'm especially looking for pictures of ex German artillery in use during the Balkan wars, any help would be greatly appreciated.
best regards
fabe

nuyt
nuyt

November 8th, 2007, 1:32 pm #2

do you have pictures of the Guatamala guns?

For more, check the "Portuguese", "Spanish" and "Brazilian" threads on this forum...

November 8th, 2007, 2:15 pm #3

search gettyimages for #50384443 they were delivered to the Arbenz regime by Czechoslovakia

Benny Tsang
Benny Tsang

November 8th, 2007, 5:49 pm #4

Hi folks,
for modelling purposes I'm currently searching pictures and information about German artillery from WW2 being used after the war. So far I have found the following examples:
SFH-18 Finland reengineered
88 Flak Croatia, Yugoslavia, Brazil (were they ever used in combat?)
Flakvierling Bosnia
3,7cm PAK Guatemala
7,5cm Infanteriegeschütz Guatemala
I'm especially looking for pictures of ex German artillery in use during the Balkan wars, any help would be greatly appreciated.
best regards
fabe
Attached a scanned picture on Flak-30 20mm anti-aircraft gun employed by Chinese People's Voluntry Army during the Korean War 1950-53.

Benny.

nuyt
nuyt

November 8th, 2007, 5:52 pm #5

search gettyimages for #50384443 they were delivered to the Arbenz regime by Czechoslovakia