Went To The Tulsa Premiere!

New 2005 DVD discussions here!

Went To The Tulsa Premiere!

shadowedwolf
Posts 0
shadowedwolf

24 Nov 2005, 01:04 #1

Me and my best buddy are quite obsessed with both the book and the movie, and though we aspire to meet Matt Dillon someday soon, it was awesome getting to go to the Tulsa premiere, meeting C. Thomas Howell, Ralph Macchio, AND S.E. Hinton. Got autographs from all of 'em, a free extended edition DVD a week early... Even got to miss school. It was amazing. It's so neat to see the movie on the big screen. Shame we're not twenty-one. That Copolla wine looked great. Haha.

MrsJohnnyCake
Posts 0
MrsJohnnyCake

21 Dec 2005, 19:12 #2

I'm sorry that you didn't get to meet Matt Dillon. I just rented 23 of his movies and I can't WAIT to see them all! But it rocks that you got to meet S.E. Hinton AND C. Thomas Howell AND Ralph Macchio! My acting coach worked on movies with C. Thomas Howell, but he didn't get an autograph or anything. :angry:

[ Johnnycake ]
Posts 0
[ Johnnycake ]

13 Jan 2006, 05:44 #3

Aww, you lucky duck! :)

Especially 'cause you have a buddy that loves The Outsiders book and movie as much as you do. All my friends just think I'm craaazzzzyyy. :rolleyes:

MsSodapopCurtis
Posts 0
MsSodapopCurtis

13 May 2006, 17:42 #4

yeah i know your soo lucky
all my friends think im crazy too!

johnnyandsodalover4life
Supreme Member

03 Jan 2010, 06:05 #5

shadowedwolf @ Nov 23 2005, 07:04 PM wrote: Me and my best buddy are quite obsessed with both the book and the movie, and though we aspire to meet Matt Dillon someday soon, it was awesome getting to go to the Tulsa premiere, meeting C. Thomas Howell, Ralph Macchio, AND S.E. Hinton. Got autographs from all of 'em, a free extended edition DVD a week early... Even got to miss school. It was amazing. It's so neat to see the movie on the big screen. Shame we're not twenty-one. That Copolla wine looked great. Haha.
Dang, you're lucky! I would have given almost anything to see Ralph and Tom. And S.E Hinton, of course. She's a wicked genius.
Johnny Cade-- My Guardian Angel

thebiggestoutsidersfan
Supreme Member

04 Jan 2010, 22:33 #6

YOU ARE SOOOOOO FREAKIN' LUCKY!! I can only meet them in my dreams!!! The AUTHOR and the two of my FAVORITE actors in the movie!!!

Hehe my friends think im crazy too. Sorry had to mention that.
'A guy that'll really listen to you, listen and care about what you're saying, is something rare.' -The Outsiders

johnnyandsodalover4life
Supreme Member

14 Jan 2010, 09:45 #7

Naw, don't be sorry. I KNOW we'll meet 'em someday... We MUST. I know for sure I won't be satisfied if I go to my grave without meeting them and gettin' a hug, from Ralph especially. "^^
Johnny Cade-- My Guardian Angel

thebiggestoutsidersfan
Supreme Member

14 Jan 2010, 22:52 #8

LOL same here :)

I'd do anything to meet them all.
'A guy that'll really listen to you, listen and care about what you're saying, is something rare.' -The Outsiders