Tulsa People Magazine Article

Discuss anything relating to Hinton herself here; such as questions as to where to find interviews, what's her favorite books, what's she doing now, ect...more personalized stuff like that. NOTE: please continue to place book or movie related questions in the appropriate category. Thanks!

Tulsa People Magazine Article

Ces
Supreme Member
Ces
Supreme Member

28 Jul 2007, 03:27 #1

I was at Starbucks earlier today, waiting for a friend to get off work, and started flipping through a Tulsa People magazine. I was surprised (and of course, excited) to see an article on S.E. Hinton! It was in the section on "10 famous Oklahoma Women," and I was thrilled that Susie was the first one mentioned - not the 6 Miss Americas (as one group), not Shannon Miller, not Reba McEntire.

http://tinyurl.com/2hceoy click to enlarge text

That link doesn't come out so well, so if you want to see the actual magazine spread, including colors thumbs up, go to http://www.tulsapeople-digital.com/tulsapeople/200708/ click on pages at the top, and it is 9 rows down on the far right.

Enjoy! :D
"It’s going to be a jungle of a day. If I start growling now, I’ll never last." - King Henry II, The Lion in Winter

_stella
Supreme Member
_stella
Supreme Member

28 Jul 2007, 04:55 #2

Hey that's so cool! Thanks for sharing the link with us, Ces!
RIP Sgt Nick Carnes
All gave some, he gave all.
02/01/82 - 08/26/07

Rounding third and headed for Heaven

iluvskittles
Posts 0
iluvskittles

28 Jul 2007, 05:53 #3

That was really cool and interesting! Thanks for posting. :D

Victoria_Curtis
Posts 0
Victoria_Curtis

28 Jul 2007, 16:12 #4

Ha! She beat Reba McEntire. Sorry a little caught up in the moment Thanks for posting that! :D

johnnyandsodalover4life
Supreme Member

22 Jan 2010, 20:04 #5

That was cool! Thanks for posting those up!
Johnny Cade-- My Guardian Angel