Signed Books By S. E. Hinton

Discuss anything relating to Hinton herself here; such as questions as to where to find interviews, what's her favorite books, what's she doing now, ect...more personalized stuff like that. NOTE: please continue to place book or movie related questions in the appropriate category. Thanks!

Signed Books By S. E. Hinton

TeamBronson

01 May 2012, 14:07 #1

So I just thought everyone should know since it wasn't posted on the site that S. E. Hinton is doing a private signing in a couple weeks for Books Of Wonder in New York and you can buy then signed on the Books Of Wonder site for normal price. They're doing The Outsider and That Was Then, This Is Now so this is your chance to get one. You can go get it in the store after or pay S&H and they'll send it in the mail. I already got both my books preordered and they're going to sen them after she signs them :) you all should get some too

Karen
Supreme Member
Karen
Supreme Member

02 May 2012, 03:24 #2

Cool! I wish I could be there for the book signing! :19:

Stay Gold, Karen
Karen ~ Moderator ~ the Outsiders Book & Movie Offical Website
Stay Gold Ponyboy, Stay Gold.........

Jenn_K
Supreme Member
Jenn_K
Supreme Member

03 May 2012, 03:34 #3

oh how cool!

Yes, Ms. Hinton doesn't have any of her signing dates on her website (never has I don't think). I may look into ordering something. Thank you for sharing!! (and welcome to the group!)

:19:
Jenn - Webmaster / Forum Admin.
The Outsiders Official Book and Movie website

Jenn_K
Supreme Member
Jenn_K
Supreme Member

03 May 2012, 03:36 #4

oooooh, and it's a HARDCOVER copy to boot!!! (looking for flipping for joy emoticon now)

www.booksofwonder.com/prodinfo.asp?number=135834 is the website to visit to order for anyone who can't teleport to the book signing.

Thank you again!
Jenn - Webmaster / Forum Admin.
The Outsiders Official Book and Movie website