S.e Hinton Introduction

Discuss anything relating to Hinton herself here; such as questions as to where to find interviews, what's her favorite books, what's she doing now, ect...more personalized stuff like that. NOTE: please continue to place book or movie related questions in the appropriate category. Thanks!

S.e Hinton Introduction

Pitythebackseat
Supreme Member
Pitythebackseat
Supreme Member

18 Jun 2009, 01:17 #1

She'll be penning the introduction to one of the Penguin Classics' new edition of Wuthering Heights out in August!

"Heathcliff, an orphan, is raised by Mr Earnshaw as one of his own children. Hindley despises him but wild Cathy becomes his constant companion, and he falls deeply in love with her. When she will not marry him, Heathcliff's terrible vengeance ruins them all - but still his and Cathy's love will not die ...'A story of doomed love and revenge with a brilliant new introduction from the author of "The Outsiders" - S. E. Hinton."
~~Katie~~..."he glides when he walks"....

Katie's Rumble Fish site

Nittanylizard
Supreme Member
Nittanylizard
Supreme Member

18 Jun 2009, 12:26 #2

Oooh, very cool! I don't have a copy of that book, either, and it has been years and years since I read it. Maybe I'll get a copy to add to our immense book collection, lol.
I swallowed a bug! - River, in Serenity

Jenn_K
Supreme Member
Jenn_K
Supreme Member

19 Jun 2009, 10:44 #3

that's very cool...thanks for the info!
At least something to update the 'newest news' part of the site with. Much appreciated.

Where'd you find it- magazine, online, ect? Just wondered. Awesome.
Jenn - Webmaster / Forum Admin.
The Outsiders Official Book and Movie website

Pitythebackseat
Supreme Member
Pitythebackseat
Supreme Member

20 Jun 2009, 04:53 #4

Hi Jen, found it on Amazon
~~Katie~~..."he glides when he walks"....

Katie's Rumble Fish site