A safe, friendly, closely moderated place for fans to discuss all things having to do with this title or any of S.E. Hintons literary works...This forum is intended to focus on the books primarily, with some discussion on the movies made from them.
A Few Simple Rules and Regs:
- We do not assist with homework questions on this forum. We may tell you where to find it in the book, ect...but we do not do your homework for you in any instance. That's why you are in school.
- No Fan Fic or Role Play. There is an area within the 'Just Chatter' section to post LINKS to your fan fic or role play. We don't have room for it here
- No vivid descriptions of slash, sex acts (rape or otherwise) in discussions (such as in the FanFic area of the forum)
- No "Ohh So & So is SO hot" type chatter
- No 'net speak'- the word filters will automatically change your 'internet acronyms' into correct grammer for ease of Reading
- No 'gossip' or 'speculaton' on the actors personal lives
- No 'Double Posting'- your thread / reply will be seen. No need to post the same thing in multiple places on the board
- No 'favorite greaser / soc' type polls
- No "Ohh I love 'So & So actor' so much" type threads / posts
- Arguing amongst the board members on forum threads will not be tolerated. Either agree-to-disagree and move on or take it off-board.
- Memberships are reviewed on a yearly basis; inactive members who have not posted within that year are at that time removed. They are always welcome to re-join at their convience.
- If you have an issue with an admin; Jenn or Karen, please email us privately and we will work to get the issue resolved as quickly and to satisfaction as possible. We're not perfect nor are we Gods...just fans like you.
Posts / threads may be deleted at any time as admin sees fit. However we will email or post informing you should we see a need to yank your thread to let you know why.
If you have questions regarding these guidelines simply shoot me an EMAIL or post below.
We hope you enjoy the forum and all it has to offer. Play nice, be cool and we'll see you around!
Jenn & Karen