Photo...?

New 2005 DVD discussions here!

Photo...?

johnnyandsodalover4life
Supreme Member

25 Jan 2010, 09:49 #1

Hey guys. I'm just wondering....

1) Does anyone have the FULL colored picture of the gang posing in a gold field, and a sign at the back in the far left sayin' somethin' like "Tattle-Tale TV" or something? I have the black-and-white version of it, but it cuts out Tommy Howell and the bottom half of Emilio Estevez and Matt Dillon. I'd very much love to have it, but I just cannot find it. It bugs me a lot to see people show it off on YouTube, and I can't find it.

2) Does anyone have the pictures at 1:31, 1:42, 2:40? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_3Hga0i ... re=related

3) Anyone have the pictures at 0:53, 1:14, 1:30? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8kuNtiMFjE

4) And at 0:41 ... :) Oh, and is there a complete picture of 2:54? Cuz I got all the seperate photos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBoQqz5X ... vie_player

5) Hmmm... You see that pic of Pony at the bottom at 0:03? Where's the full picture? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-IcqENV ... re=related

Thanks, y'all. I'm sorry if it's a bit overwhelming. I'm a GINORMOUS fan. :)

johnnyandsodalover4life~
Johnny Cade-- My Guardian Angel

johnnyandsodalover4life
Supreme Member

29 Jan 2010, 22:05 #2

Hmm... Is this even the right place to post my topic?

thebiggestoutsidersfan
Supreme Member

30 Jan 2010, 00:08 #3

I think so...... sorry I have NO IDEA where these pics could be. :( I'm no help.

Gosh I just LOVE that pic on 2:40 of the first link..... they're all amazing pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
'A guy that'll really listen to you, listen and care about what you're saying, is something rare.' -The Outsiders

Karen
Supreme Member
Karen
Supreme Member

30 Jan 2010, 03:42 #4

Yes, it is. I have seen some of the pictures, some I have not. I wonder where people got some of the photos?

Stay Gold, Karen
Karen ~ Moderator ~ the Outsiders Book & Movie Offical Website
Stay Gold Ponyboy, Stay Gold.........

johnnyandsodalover4life
Supreme Member

30 Jan 2010, 11:48 #5

thebiggestoutsidersfan--> I know, I love that picture too. :D Heck, I love all of 'em. <3

Karen--> It IS puzzlin', ain't it? *scratches head* Do you know anyone who might have some of them, by any chance?

Angle
Supreme Member
Angle
Supreme Member

30 Jan 2010, 16:05 #6

E-bay?? I've got some stuff off E-bay. I have a picture of dally in the hospital in Black and white and my script all gotten from E-bay. Oh and my signed picture which I trust is real.
Remeber that you're perfect, God makes no mistakes.
LOOK FOR MADDIE.

UP THE ROSSIES

thebiggestoutsidersfan
Supreme Member

30 Jan 2010, 21:29 #7

Ooooooh yeah e-bay is a good idea. Someday when I'm old enough I'll get lotsa Outsiders stuff off of there. :)
'A guy that'll really listen to you, listen and care about what you're saying, is something rare.' -The Outsiders

Angle
Supreme Member
Angle
Supreme Member

30 Jan 2010, 23:13 #8

Oh yeah sorry forgot ye were a load of young ones. LOL
You will find that E-bay is my answer to eveything. :-)
LOOK FOR MADDIE.

UP THE ROSSIES

johnnyandsodalover4life
Supreme Member

01 Feb 2010, 04:18 #9

Angle--> Hah hah, yup, we're a load of young ones, all right. :D How many Outsiders stuff have you gotten from E-Bay, anyway? And wait... A SCRIPT?! Hold on, what script are ya talkin' about, exactly?

thebiggestoutsidersfan--> Right witcha on that, sista! They just better be genuine. XD I'd get Ralph's Converse shoes, but he has 'em, and I highly doubt he'll sell it. I wonder about that jean jacket he wore as Johnny Cade, though... and that t-shirt. hehehehehe 8D

Sodapop127
Advanced Member
Sodapop127
Advanced Member

01 Feb 2010, 07:22 #10

I don't know how people find them pictures either. I've seen the black and white version of the one you were talkin about but not the colored one.
&#9829;Stay Gold&#9829;

johnnyandsodalover4life
Supreme Member

01 Feb 2010, 08:55 #11

Sodapop127--> Which picture do you mean? There are many I posted. XD

And I found a new Johnny Cade/Ralph Macchio picture! Of all the sites I've browsed and fan videos I've watched (I'd probably be dead by the time I recall how many :P), NO ONE HAS IT! And it's MYNNE!!! MWHAHAHAHA!!!

.... *cough* Sorry, got a little carried away.

Angle
Supreme Member
Angle
Supreme Member

01 Feb 2010, 13:47 #12

I got a copy of the script from the film.it was just printed off somewhere and was not a copy that any of hte cast would've used. It really helped my son understand the difference between TV and reality.
I didn't get lots just one or two pictures and a signed photo of the cast which could be fake but because I paid a lot of money for it I refuse to believe it's fake.
LOOK FOR MADDIE.

UP THE ROSSIES

Sodapop127
Advanced Member
Sodapop127
Advanced Member

01 Feb 2010, 21:17 #13

johnnyandsodalover4life @ Feb 1 2010, 02:55 AM wrote:Sodapop127--> Which picture do you mean? There are many I posted. XD
Oh sorry I should specify XD

The one you was talkin about here:
"Does anyone have the FULL colored picture of the gang posing in a gold field, and a sign at the back in the far left sayin' somethin' like "Tattle-Tale TV" or something? I have the black-and-white version of it, but it cuts out Tommy Howell and the bottom half of Emilio Estevez and Matt Dillon. I'd very much love to have it, but I just cannot find it. It bugs me a lot to see people show it off on YouTube, and I can't find it."
&#9829;Stay Gold&#9829;

thebiggestoutsidersfan
Supreme Member

01 Feb 2010, 21:38 #14

And I found a new Johnny Cade/Ralph Macchio picture! Of all the sites I've browsed and fan videos I've watched (I'd probably be dead by the time I recall how many :P), NO ONE HAS IT! And it's MYNNE!!! MWHAHAHAHA!!!
LOL ARE YOU FREAKIN' SERIOUS????? NO WAY!!! My gosh I think you are like the luckiest person I know!!!!!!!
thebiggestoutsidersfan--> Right witcha on that, sista! They just better be genuine. XD I'd get Ralph's Converse shoes, but he has 'em, and I highly doubt he'll sell it. I wonder about that jean jacket he wore as Johnny Cade, though... and that t-shirt. hehehehehe 8D
God I'd do almost ANYTHING to get that jean jacket!! But I bet someone already has it, and I would imagine that person wouldn't want to sell it to anyone. :(

johnnyandsodalover4life
Supreme Member

03 Feb 2010, 09:08 #15

Angle--> Still, it's the movie's script. Does it have parts where it tell who shold be doing what and all that? ..... Heh, is that a good mentality, refusin' to believe the autograghed pics are fake? I'm just sayin'... I mean, it's be wicked awesome of they were real. Maybe they are, in which case you are real lucky. =)

thebiggestoutsidersfan--> YES I'M FREAKIN' SERIOUS! I've browsed through hundreds (I'm not even flippin' kdding, here) web pages/videos/sites/etc., and NONE, I swear to God, NONE have it. Actually I've also got two or three more pictures that I have not found on the HUNDREDS of places I've browed on the Internet. Whew; I think you may be right... I might be a pretty gosh-dang lucky person... :L YAYZZZ~~ And about the jean jacket, I'd probably find the person who has it (if Ralph doesn't actually have it), and beat the tar out of 'em till they give it to meh. >D Bwahahahaha, I eez EVILLL....

Sodapop127--> Oh, yep, I got the back and white one too, just not a full pic. I've got small colored parts, though. D<

thebiggestoutsidersfan
Supreme Member

03 Feb 2010, 22:52 #16

thebiggestoutsidersfan--> YES I'M FREAKIN' SERIOUS! I've browsed through hundreds (I'm not even flippin' kdding, here) web pages/videos/sites/etc., and NONE, I swear to God, NONE have it. Actually I've also got two or three more pictures that I have not found on the HUNDREDS of places I've browed on the Internet. Whew; I think you may be right... I might be a pretty gosh-dang lucky person... :L YAYZZZ~~ And about the jean jacket, I'd probably find the person who has it (if Ralph doesn't actually have it), and beat the tar out of 'em till they give it to meh. >D Bwahahahaha, I eez EVILLL....
Not if I get that jean jacket first!!! :P
I wonder if someone has Two-Bit's mickey mouse t-shirt too....

johnnyandsodalover4life
Supreme Member

03 Feb 2010, 23:04 #17

You can have Two-Bit's shirt! Johnny's jacket/shirt/shoes are MYNNEE!!!

..... If they are ever sold, anyway. :P

thebiggestoutsidersfan
Supreme Member

03 Feb 2010, 23:48 #18

Nuh uh that jacket's MINE. :P

>.< I just can't wait till I can use ebay and stuff. I'd be so happy. I'd atleast be able to get the MOVIE >:( Still can't believe I didn't watch the original. Kinda mad at myself.

johnnyandsodalover4life
Supreme Member

04 Feb 2010, 23:11 #19

Excuse meh, but I believe zat jacket eez MYNE. >:) Me wuvz Ralph/Johnny. And if you get it first, I'mna freaking tackle you for it. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

E-Bay's gonna rock, I agree. *partying banana*

thebiggestoutsidersfan
Supreme Member

04 Feb 2010, 23:57 #20

You'll tackle me, will you? Just TRY me... LOL. :D

I can't wait till I get my own computer too... then I can actually save some of those Johnny/Ralph pics. Bet that won't be till college though. :(

Karen
Supreme Member
Karen
Supreme Member

05 Feb 2010, 04:59 #21

I have Ponyboys blue jacket(s).

Stay Gold, Karen

PS They are not for sale.

thebiggestoutsidersfan
Supreme Member

07 Feb 2010, 02:25 #22

I have Ponyboys blue jacket(s).

Stay Gold, Karen

PS They are not for sale.
O.O NO WAY.

THATS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

Karen
Supreme Member
Karen
Supreme Member

07 Feb 2010, 08:13 #23

There are 3 of them, in different sizes. If you will watch closely, you will notice that CT Howell grows in height during the filming of the movie, so the need for 3 sizes of jackets.

I am fairly positive I have at least one that was used in the rumble scene.

Stay Gold, Karen

Nittanylizard
Supreme Member
Nittanylizard
Supreme Member

07 Feb 2010, 13:50 #24

Karen @ Feb 7 2010, 03:13 AM wrote:There are 3 of them, in different sizes. If you will watch closely, you will notice that CT Howell grows in height during the filming of the movie, so the need for 3 sizes of jackets.
Wow, I never knew that! I've seen behind-the-scenes stuff from other movies where they'll have five or ten of a certain piece in different stages of damage (as the character is injured/shot/dirtied up, they just keep switching the piece of clothing); but I never thought about how they would have to deal with young actors growing over the course of making a film.

Very cool! I'm glad the jackets were obtained by somebody who truly appreciates them and will take good care of them :). Do you have them displayed somewhere in your house?
I swallowed a bug! - River, in Serenity

thebiggestoutsidersfan
Supreme Member

07 Feb 2010, 23:21 #25

Yeah I did not know that either! That's something I never thought about as well. LOL it's kinda funny that he needed 3 different jackets over the course of the film. I'll see if I can notice him gettin' taller. :)

P.S. Where did you get the jacket? Ebay?