Our Local High School Is Doing The Play!

Announcements of performances, questions, thoughts, ect...anything related to a stage production of the story.

Our Local High School Is Doing The Play!

Jenn_K
Supreme Member
Jenn_K
Supreme Member

14 Mar 2007, 15:16 #1

but I happened to read 'Valley Going-on's' in our paper today and see that TH South is doing the play! I think that may be the first time it's been done around here.

It's Saturday and Sunday. Anyone live in the Terre Haute Indiana area and wanna go with me??????
(should be interesting taking Colin...hmmmm he doesn't do well just 'sitting')

Movietime Oh fun fun fun!

Article: www.tribstar.com/schools/local_story_072225344.html
Jenn - Webmaster / Forum Admin.
The Outsiders Official Book and Movie website

Jessica Dawn
Supreme Member
Jessica Dawn
Supreme Member

14 Mar 2007, 19:39 #2

That sounds like fun! Enjoy the play! :) It would be interesting to see The Outsiders done in play style..
They say one day your life will flash before your eyes.
Make it worth watching.

badcat390
Advanced Member
badcat390
Advanced Member

15 Mar 2007, 02:53 #3

I think you'll have a good time! My old high school did the play a few years ago and I happend to hear about it by chance. I went to both shows- I loved it!
Have fun!
BC

Skyline
Posts 0
Skyline

22 Mar 2007, 03:33 #4

I'm just wondering if you ended up going? I would like to see it done as a play I think that could be cool.

Jenn_K
Supreme Member
Jenn_K
Supreme Member

22 Mar 2007, 11:55 #5

:( :( Sadly I didn't wind up getting to go; life got in the way. Colin would up feverish and whiny and clingy- even daddy couldn't do anything with him. He was like that until Sunday. If they would've had a Sunday play, I prob. could've gone by then.

I was upset but what'ya do- ya know?

I did see though by the number of cars that were there that they had a good turnout. I was glad to see that.

I had emailed the drama director / teacher there, but she never responded to me thumbs down

anyway, maybe another school will do it soon!!
Jenn - Webmaster / Forum Admin.
The Outsiders Official Book and Movie website

Victoria_Curtis
Posts 0
Victoria_Curtis

15 Apr 2007, 23:27 #6

Awwww Thats to bad, I wish they would do something like that in Toronto. Thats never going to happen but its fun to wish. :P