Maried Or Not?

Discuss anything relating to Hinton herself here; such as questions as to where to find interviews, what's her favorite books, what's she doing now, ect...more personalized stuff like that. NOTE: please continue to place book or movie related questions in the appropriate category. Thanks!

Maried Or Not?

Steve'sgirl4ever
Posts 0
Steve'sgirl4ever

14 Apr 2005, 16:14 #1

I have seen two different books by here and one says she is married and the other says that she is single. Which one is it?

Anna
Posts 0
Anna

14 Apr 2005, 16:19 #2

I don't know if she is married for sure...she has a son, I think his name is Nick...

Steve'sgirl4ever
Posts 0
Steve'sgirl4ever

14 Apr 2005, 16:53 #3

Thanx. That helped me. i mean, it is confusing. I really don't know if she is or not, i mena, i know that she has a son!

Jenn_K
Supreme Member
Jenn_K
Supreme Member

14 Apr 2005, 19:10 #4

She is 125% :wub: married to David, her husband of 30+ years. Yes, her son is grown and is in college.

Hope this helped! Cya
Jenn - Webmaster / Forum Admin.
The Outsiders Official Book and Movie website

Hayley
Posts 0
Hayley

14 Apr 2005, 21:53 #5

Yeha, I think by the time her second book was out she was married, but not sure. Her and David sure are lucky! Isn't their son named David as well? I remember the book Big David, Little David - I read that to my cousin, its so cute. :P

Steve'sgirl4ever
Posts 0
Steve'sgirl4ever

19 Apr 2005, 13:16 #6

thanx Jenn. that did help.

KrissyCurtis
Supreme Member
KrissyCurtis
Supreme Member

26 Jul 2005, 18:14 #7

I'd also like to thank you.. I'm doing a dust cover for an english project, so I chose The Outsiders! It's so sweet how S.E Hinton dedicates her books to her husband. And he also helped her get over writers block and write That Was Then, This Is Now and that's definitely one of the best books of all time!
"Maybe I'm too young, to keep good love from going wrong, but tonight you're on my mind...so, you never know"- Jeff buckley

raininggold <hipsterhippy>
Posts 0
raininggold <hipsterhippy>

07 Aug 2005, 09:37 #8

KrissyCurtis: Wouldnt it b hard 2 made a dustcover for the book, theres so much that you could do for it????
What did it look like in the end???

ponyboy&mecurtis
Posts 0
ponyboy&mecurtis

23 Aug 2005, 21:54 #9

yeah, i was gonna ask if she was married too. Thanks Jen! :D

Steve'sgirl4ever
Posts 0
Steve'sgirl4ever

29 Jun 2006, 16:00 #10

yeah, thanks :D