Jay R. Ferguson Website

Discussion, info, and questions pertaining to the 1990 short lived television series which aired on Fox TV channel.

Jay R. Ferguson Website

Nittanylizard
Supreme Member
Nittanylizard
Supreme Member

05 Oct 2008, 16:32 #1

I had a chance last year to see some of the TV episodes and was really impressed with Jay R. Ferguson's acting. For those who don't know, he played Ponyboy in the TV series.

Like I usually do when I come across an actor or actress I like, I checked around for more information on him and got a couple of his movies and another TV series he was in. I was even more impressed, but it was a little frustrating trying to find and piece together information about him. He's had parts in various series that you can't get on DVD, and often there was little or no information about the part he played. Same thing for a couple of short films he was in.

It had never occurred to me to make a website for anybody before, but since I was noticing the lack of one, and other people on different forums seemed to feel the same way, I created one:

http://www.jayrferguson.net/

If you have a chance, stop by and take a look, and don't forget to sign the guestbook! :) Jay isn't involved in the creation of the site, but I did send the link to his agent after speaking briefly with him on the phone, so maybe Jay will have a chance to check it out.

Also, the website is still under construction, so keep checking back for updates. And for those who haven't seen the Outsiders TV series, there are a few short video clips available to watch on the site (thank you, Keira!).

For those who want to see how Jay is looking now, he is going to be in a new series that's premiering on the CW channel tonight (Sunday, Oct. 5th). There's also a link on the site to another website where you can watch full episodes of the TV series he was in a few years ago - Surface.

Thanks everyone!

Liz
I swallowed a bug! - River, in Serenity

Karen
Supreme Member
Karen
Supreme Member

10 Nov 2008, 04:24 #2

Hey Liz! I checked out the new website, and its really interesting!

Good work!!

Stay Gold, Karen
Karen ~ Moderator ~ the Outsiders Book & Movie Offical Website
Stay Gold Ponyboy, Stay Gold.........

Nittanylizard
Supreme Member
Nittanylizard
Supreme Member

10 Nov 2008, 17:58 #3

Thanks Karen!

It's been a busy month, but I'm expecting to do some more updating by next week.

Liz
I swallowed a bug! - River, in Serenity

_stella
Supreme Member
_stella
Supreme Member

13 Nov 2008, 04:53 #4

Awesome! I think it's great. :D
RIP Sgt Nick Carnes
All gave some, he gave all.
02/01/82 - 08/26/07

Rounding third and headed for Heaven