Happy Thanksgiving!

Please leave your messages to fellow members and other Holiday related threads(ie: Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Years, ect.). Threads will continue on from year to year so just keep posting your well-wishes. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Karen
Supreme Member
Karen
Supreme Member

24 Nov 2010, 21:24 #1

Since I will be busy with cooking, baking and all that good stuff tonight, I want to wish all of our readers a Happy Thanksgiving! Eat, drink and enjoy!
Be safe also!

Stay Gold, Karen
Karen ~ Moderator ~ the Outsiders Book & Movie Offical Website
Stay Gold Ponyboy, Stay Gold.........

Angle
Supreme Member
Angle
Supreme Member

25 Nov 2010, 21:42 #2

Happy Thanksgiving.
Remeber that you're perfect, God makes no mistakes.
LOOK FOR MADDIE.

UP THE ROSSIES

_stella
Supreme Member
_stella
Supreme Member

27 Nov 2010, 01:39 #3

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! :D
RIP Sgt Nick Carnes
All gave some, he gave all.
02/01/82 - 08/26/07

Rounding third and headed for Heaven

Nittanylizard
Supreme Member
Nittanylizard
Supreme Member

27 Nov 2010, 03:42 #4

We visited family last weekend, so now we're getting a nice long relaxing weekend at home to eat all our turkey leftovers, lol.

I'm eating pumpkin pie right now, in fact :D. Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was happy!
I swallowed a bug! - River, in Serenity

Jenn_K
Supreme Member
Jenn_K
Supreme Member

19 Nov 2011, 13:37 #5

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2011 TO ALL!!
:Turkey:

So what's your plans this year?

I'll be splitting my day between my family and DH's family so some driving involved. No 'Black Friday' shopping for me this year unless it's from home. Looking forward to putting up the Christmas decorations instead. :) :19:
Jenn - Webmaster / Forum Admin.
The Outsiders Official Book and Movie website

Nittanylizard
Supreme Member
Nittanylizard
Supreme Member

21 Nov 2011, 14:12 #6

:Turkey:

After a busy few weeks, we're staying home this year. My husband is taking off from work starting tomorrow and plans to enjoy some time with the kids. I'd like to get my house cleaned up, try a few new recipes on Thursday, and get started on the Christmas decorations over the weekend.

Also would love to get some writing done, and make some hammocks and cage liners for my rats :).

Oh, and my daughter is very excited to see the Macy's parade on TV this year. She doesn't understand why we can't go to it, lol. Maybe someday, with a little more planning, but definitely wouldn't do it last-minute!
I swallowed a bug! - River, in Serenity