Funny Outtake

New 2005 DVD discussions here!

Funny Outtake

Ponyboy_Curtis
Posts 0
Ponyboy_Curtis

06 Jan 2007, 20:50 #1

My friend told me to watch the "SE Hinton on location in Tulsa" special feature and listen really closely to the outtake when Dallas falls out of his chair. It was so funny I watched it like ten times.

What happens is when Dally gets back up, Tommy says something like "You're such a clown" but you can't hear that really good. And you can tell Matt is really embarrased and Matt says "Huh?" and Tommy says really loudly "I said you were a clown!" and Matt says "Shut-ep" like he's still trying to impress Diane and not be mean to Tommy.

The funny thing is the way Tommy says it-- He's like playing with his ciggerette like he's silently saying "Please don't hit me" and I noticed Ralph like doesn't do anything when Dallas falls over...he doesn't even laugh!

(sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, I just thought I should share it with you.)

staygold
Posts 0
staygold

07 Jan 2007, 02:43 #2

that was like when they were taking promotional pics for the movie, Leif(Bob) was about to eat at the big buffet table-where the actors were suppossed to eat at AFTER the pics were taken. Well CT Howell was like "Leif that food is for the ACTORS" then Matt Dillon was like "Yeah Leif, that food is for the acctooorss(mocking CT Howell). Everybody started laughing and that's why some of the guys are looking at each other laughing. It turned out to be a good shot, so they kept it.the pic when they're all sorta laughing

staygold
Posts 0
staygold

07 Jan 2007, 02:43 #3

p.s. except for Emilio I guess he was trying to hold it back idk

Ponyboy_Curtis
Posts 0
Ponyboy_Curtis

07 Jan 2007, 16:05 #4

Really? Do they have a tape of them saying that? I think that'd be funny to listen to. :rolleyes:

staygold
Posts 0
staygold

08 Jan 2007, 09:46 #5

umm I am not sure-I'll try and see if they have one of it

x JESSICA <3
Posts 0
x JESSICA <3

16 Jan 2007, 00:27 #6

LOL thats cool. i always wondered how they got it to look so real when they were laughing in that pic. where did you find that out? :)

-Mandii-
Posts 0
-Mandii-

11 May 2007, 01:37 #7

=O ohh yeaah i read that on an interview thing.. actually i think you can get a link to it if you follow a series of links from the Outsiders Movie and Book site =P but from what i heard from CT Howell on The Outsiders Complete Novel DVD it was a crew member who said 'hey Leif thats for the talent' and Ralph Macchio chimed in saying 'yaa Leif its for the TALENT' =P yaa i found that pretty funny

equestriangurl
Posts 0
equestriangurl

30 Jun 2007, 03:35 #8

I foyu looka tone of the news paper interviews from '03 on the main site, its pretty funy to read. I htink it mentoins that day.

Karen
Supreme Member
Karen
Supreme Member

30 Jun 2007, 12:40 #9

what did you say? i cannot make sense out of your writing.

Stay Gold, Karen
Karen ~ Moderator ~ the Outsiders Book & Movie Offical Website
Stay Gold Ponyboy, Stay Gold.........

_stella
Supreme Member
_stella
Supreme Member

30 Jun 2007, 20:30 #10

Karen @ Jun 30 2007, 08:40 AM wrote:what did you say?&nbsp; i cannot make sense out of your writing.&nbsp;

Stay Gold, Karen
equestriangirl wrote:If you look at one of the news paper interviews from '03 on the mail site, it's pretty funny to read. I think it mentions that day.

There ya go. ^_^
RIP Sgt Nick Carnes
All gave some, he gave all.
02/01/82 - 08/26/07

Rounding third and headed for Heaven

equestriangurl
Posts 0
equestriangurl

02 Jul 2007, 02:14 #11

haha thanks for the tranlatoin stella, sometimes my mind goes faster than my hands can type. Yeah if you go on the mane site, like the outsiders site, I think you can find the article thier.

Ces
Supreme Member
Ces
Supreme Member

02 Jul 2007, 21:24 #12

Just slow down and check over what you've written before you post it :)
"It’s going to be a jungle of a day. If I start growling now, I’ll never last." - King Henry II, The Lion in Winter

equestriangurl
Posts 0
equestriangurl

04 Jul 2007, 03:30 #13

Yeah, I have the tendency to do go to fast then not think about how my writing looks.

johnnyandsodalover4life
Supreme Member

03 Jan 2010, 06:00 #14

staygold @ Jan 6 2007, 08:43 PM wrote: that was like when they were taking promotional pics for the movie, Leif(Bob) was about to eat at the big buffet table-where the actors were suppossed to eat at AFTER the pics were taken. Well CT Howell was like "Leif that food is for the ACTORS" then Matt Dillon was like "Yeah Leif, that food is for the acctooorss(mocking CT Howell). Everybody started laughing and that's why some of the guys are looking at each other laughing. It turned out to be a good shot, so they kept it.the pic when they're all sorta laughing
Yeah. But actually, it was Ralph Macchio who said that. Tommy Howell even announced it in the Complete Novel Special features DVD. WAtch it sometime. :) The guy's still cocky and sassy. lol
Johnny Cade-- My Guardian Angel

PB&C
Advanced Member
PB&C
Advanced Member

05 Jun 2011, 21:53 #15

Ponyboy_Curtis @ Jan 6 2007, 02:50 PM wrote: My friend told me to watch the "SE Hinton on location in Tulsa" special feature and listen really closely to the outtake when Dallas falls out of his chair. It was so funny I watched it like ten times.

What happens is when Dally gets back up, Tommy says something like "You're such a clown" but you can't hear that really good. And you can tell Matt is really embarrased and Matt says "Huh?" and Tommy says really loudly "I said you were a clown!" and Matt says "Shut-ep" like he's still trying to impress Diane and not be mean to Tommy.

The funny thing is the way Tommy says it-- He's like playing with his ciggerette like he's silently saying "Please don't hit me" and I noticed Ralph like doesn't do anything when Dallas falls over...he doesn't even laugh!

(sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, I just thought I should share it with you.)
Could you put that clip up on YouTube?
If you have it, please?
*~If you want to see something funny, it's a tough hood sticking his tongue out at his big brother~*