Exclusive Pic! The 'curtis Family' Portrait

New 2005 DVD discussions here!

Exclusive Pic! The 'curtis Family' Portrait

Jenn_K
Supreme Member
Jenn_K
Supreme Member

23 Sep 2007, 16:24 #1

Thanks to James and Karen, we now have this wonderful, exclusive candid shot on the website.
Visit the 'Promo And Candid Shots' page of the site. It's the very first pic. Click the thumbnail and it will open larger for you.

If anyone checked this one out earlier when James had it up on preview till we could get it in its official home, it's a great pic don't you agree!! If not, well, check it out now. Very cool.

We're assuming it was shot at the Howell School in Tulsa which was being used as the filming 'headquarters'. Of course we may be wrong on that, but that's the general thought between the 3 of us (James, Karen, and myself)
Thanks again to James and Karen for all their work on getting this great image for us all to enjoy.

Have a great day all!
Jenn - Webmaster / Forum Admin.
The Outsiders Official Book and Movie website

Angle
Supreme Member
Angle
Supreme Member

23 Sep 2007, 18:59 #2

Yep I love that picture.
Remeber that you're perfect, God makes no mistakes.
LOOK FOR MADDIE.

UP THE ROSSIES

James
Supreme Member
James
Supreme Member

24 Sep 2007, 15:27 #3

Thanks to you Jenn,I knew the picture would find its way to the website where it belongs. Im hoping that more pictures become available in the near future of The Curtis Parents. According to The family possibly more pictures were taken. I was beginning to wonder if this picture would even become available as Jason House told me at one point he could not find the picture and then he gave me the "I found it in the garage" I raced to his house immediately and snatched it up.

James

#1 outsiders fan
Advanced Member
#1 outsiders fan
Advanced Member

24 Sep 2007, 21:13 #4

I LOVE that picture so much, Tommy looks so young!! Thanks for putting it up! :D
"Man that was a tuff car, mustangs are tuff"

~Summer Nicole~

Keira
Posts 0
Keira

25 Sep 2007, 04:40 #5

Wow. That's a fantastic picture. There's so little you ever see to do with the Curtis parents, letalone an actual picture from the movie. And the fact that they took the time to snap some shots even though they were in the movie for a split second in a dream... This is just great. People were going nuts over it at the WSOTT fanfic forum, and I had to come check it out for myself.

Seeing new pictures makes me so happy :D Thank you James and Karen!

bovril
Supreme Member
bovril
Supreme Member

25 Sep 2007, 18:33 #6

ooh i missed it before, im so glad it up now XD

That is quite possibly my favourite photo ever!
Hunt the Hunter

Facebook =]

greaserlove
Posts 0
greaserlove

26 Sep 2007, 04:08 #7

Awe, that's SUCH a cute picture! I hope they find more!

Karen
Supreme Member
Karen
Supreme Member

28 Sep 2007, 06:55 #8

In a review of some footage I shot while in Tulsa in 2005, I found video of the abandoned school that housed the production offices of Francis Ford Coppola.
In the video you can clearly see the brick exterior of the school, and it matches the brick in the background of the photo.

I can only surmise the inner courtyard of the school served as the background for the photo, as it had restricted access.

Its the only logical place I can think of in the area. If the opportunity arises, it would be a great question for me to pose to the actor I am talking to. :)

Stay Gold, Karen

BTW, this school was demolished in late 2005. i don't know what replaced it.
Karen ~ Moderator ~ the Outsiders Book & Movie Offical Website
Stay Gold Ponyboy, Stay Gold.........

Victoria_Curtis
Posts 0
Victoria_Curtis

05 Oct 2007, 01:30 #9

I LOVE the picture.
I can't think of any other word to describe it.
:D

Ellenroth
Advanced Member
Ellenroth
Advanced Member

11 Aug 2008, 22:58 #10

Well aint that something? It's a great picture!
"Let's do it for Johnny!"
ellen_camp_roth@hotmail.com

thebiggestoutsidersfan
Supreme Member

02 Jan 2010, 05:27 #11

Wow thanks James and Karen! Never saw that pic before! That's such a cute picture!!!!!!! It's nice to see a glimpse of the Curtis parents!
Oh it makes me sad again :'( Aw I wish the parents could live.
'A guy that'll really listen to you, listen and care about what you're saying, is something rare.' -The Outsiders

johnnyandsodalover4life
Supreme Member

14 Jan 2010, 09:42 #12

lol I've seen that picture somewhere before... Pony and Soda look AMAZING, I gotta admit. ;)

Just curious, will you put up more pictures on the official website?
Johnny Cade-- My Guardian Angel