Forum rules
TON Updates and more! Administrators will inform you about important changes or updates regarding the board system, Guidelines or anything related to TON.

Zetaboards Conversion

stevtomato
Quadruple Ocarinist
Quadruple Ocarinist

June 14th, 2008, 3:34 am #1

Hey guys,

As you could probably have seen, we have been converted to Zetaboards. YAY :music:. I understand that the board is now at a really pathetic looking state. But remember that TON used to look pathetic too :P

The AdminCP and all other stuff are really really new for us and we don't really know how to use it first.

Since the other admins are sleeping, I am going to make some decisions myself (because I think it's really important).

Due to the fact that now we have theme selector, anyone can have their own themes (but please, not too many themes xD). So, I would like to ask you guys to help us out here. Go to this link and click on the Theme Generator link and generate themes that you like. When it's done, PM me so that I can put it up as the TON Theme/Background.

Some new features are listen in these links: here and here. Please read those if you are interested in the new features of this board.

I am pleased to inform you guys that our topics, links, sheetmusic, tabs and articles are still here. I'm also pleased to say that our PIP System is still here (thank God! I was pretty worried about this) :pirate: and the secret PIPs of course, are still there for you to discover :fly: And all our emoticons are still here too! =D

I understand that it will take time for us to get used to the new look of TON, I mean I was like :omg: when I first saw it. Please be patient as Admins and Moderators try to better our forum.

Other than that, welcome to TON ZetaBoards! Le Ton always! :TON:

~The Ocarina Network~ Staff

This is our old background link http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d89/P ... Ccream.png
A black version of our background http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm17 ... cblack.png
Our old border thingy http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/n ... kmusic.jpg
Last edited by stevtomato on June 14th, 2008, 3:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
stevtomato
Composer, Arranger,
Pianist, ex-Ocarinist.

All music emerges from silence, to which it must sooner or later return.

List of Sheetmusic

Go to my YouTube site and click the orange subscribe button and thou shall enlighten my day! =D

shadowyi
Quadruple Ocarinist x 5
Quadruple Ocarinist x 5

June 14th, 2008, 6:11 am #2

Okay what the crap. I was updating my story, had a nice long section written, clicked submit and the DAMN THING DISAPPEARED. Stupid conversion made me relogin. BAH. I'll look at themes when I wake up tomorrow.

Designed by Jacob. TONian!

Small sheet music update! Find them at Shadow's sheets!
Shadow's Pokemon-esque music story is being revised! (no new updates yet) Click here!

lamparin1905
Transverse Ocarinist x 2
Transverse Ocarinist x 2

June 14th, 2008, 6:19 am #3

man! ive been trying to create a good and appealing theme, but i suk!!!! T-T :cry:
~"PaCo.O" = Lamparin1905~

~My YouTubE cHaNneL~

Deleted User
Deleted User

June 14th, 2008, 6:20 am #4

Error:
moonsyne is not registered on this board. Please check that you have registered and that you have entered the correct username.

:?

mightyicecream
Double Ocarinist x 2
Double Ocarinist x 2

June 14th, 2008, 8:48 am #5

im gunna have to get used to this xD
ill try and take a look at the admin CP :shrug:

stevtomato
Quadruple Ocarinist
Quadruple Ocarinist

June 14th, 2008, 8:50 am #6

Well you can post here now, so no prob right moonsyne? XD
stevtomato
Composer, Arranger,
Pianist, ex-Ocarinist.

List of Sheetmusic

Go to my YouTube site and click the orange subscribe button and thou shall enlighten my day! =D

Pandaman
Triple Ocarinist x 2
Triple Ocarinist x 2

June 14th, 2008, 9:32 am #7

It's already made me re login twice... Can I ask, why the change? What was wrong with the old one?
Chopperman to the rescue!

stevtomato
Quadruple Ocarinist
Quadruple Ocarinist

June 14th, 2008, 9:35 am #8

Well when we first made the forum, we wanted ZB, but we couldn't be asked to move the entire forum (IF) to ZB one, so we waited for it to be automatically converted, didn't know it took this long.

Nothing wrong with the old one. Just this one have more features. Of course changes are not easy! But yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll get used to it soon.

Oh I just love this:
[+] Spoiler
SPOILER TAG FTW!!!!! I AM LOVING IT!!!!!
stevtomato
Composer, Arranger,
Pianist, ex-Ocarinist.

List of Sheetmusic

kissing
Site Admin

June 14th, 2008, 10:40 am #9

The colours and layout is really confusing at the moment :wacko: Let's get it all fixed up asap :xD:

Aww... so sorry to hear that happened, shadowyi ... cookie for you :cookie:

DeepRed
Quadruple Ocarinist x 2
Quadruple Ocarinist x 2
DeepRed
Quadruple Ocarinist x 2
Quadruple Ocarinist x 2

June 14th, 2008, 12:40 pm #10

I miss my Assisstant.... :cry: :cry: :cry: