Forum rules
TON Updates and more! Administrators will inform you about important changes or updates regarding the board system, Guidelines or anything related to TON.

PayPal Donations

Deleted User
Deleted User

June 29th, 2009, 6:34 pm #1

Hello again!

As you have probably seen, we have added a Donation button to the bottom of the site, meaning we are from now on accepting donations made by members.

The money you donate will not be transferred to any bank account of any kind, it will stay on TON's PayPal and will solely be used to pay our monthly fees for ZetaBoards Premuim, future contest prizes and so on.
Your donations will only be used towards benefits for The Ocarina Network and its community, meaning YOU!

Please understand that TON grew a lot lately and it is simply impossible for Sam and I to keep the board up and running without your help.
We are not forcing you to donate of course but every single dollar counts and will ensure that you will be able to enjoy TON and all the features you have right now to their full extent.

If you would like to make a donation, click on the banner at the bottom of this post or use the Donate button which can be found in the footer of every page.
We count on you and thank you again for your continuous support!

— Sam (kissing), Jack (Elven Spellmaker) and Stephen (Stephen Bobchin)

Current Donations Level: $228.34 USD
(5th November 2012 by Elven Spellmaker)
Last edited by Deleted User on November 5th, 2012, 10:02 am, edited 19 times in total.

Kalin5513
Triple Ocarinist x 2
Triple Ocarinist x 2

June 29th, 2009, 6:36 pm #2

I get paid on Wednesday. I will see what I can donate :D
How do I made babies??!!
[+] My Ocarinas, current and old
International E-Bayers: Need a person in the United States to help Traffic from a non-international seller? Contact me and maybe we can work something out.

flip
Double Ocarinist x 4
Double Ocarinist x 4

June 29th, 2009, 6:39 pm #3

What kind of money does it take to keep the board up and running? (I'm just curious.)

Deleted User
Deleted User

June 29th, 2009, 6:44 pm #4

As you can imagine, Sam and I are just poor students. :lmao:
It's about $10 per month for now. Depending on the success and how much money we will be able to receive per month, we may consider more outputs like an upgrade of the shoutbox that will enable users to create accounts for it and so on.
And, as I already mentioned, the money will also be used towards our next (and all other future) TONtest so we can supply you guys with brand new ocarinas as prizes.

David F.
Triple Ocarinist x 5
Triple Ocarinist x 5

June 29th, 2009, 6:47 pm #5

i will definitely donate as soon as i can! BRB
i am more than happy to help out the local
TONians! :D
Last edited by David F. on June 29th, 2009, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalin5513
Triple Ocarinist x 2
Triple Ocarinist x 2

June 29th, 2009, 6:52 pm #6

chatango offers really good and relatively free chatboxes. Just throwing that out there

but i will help you guys out, definetly ^^
How do I made babies??!!
[+] My Ocarinas, current and old
International E-Bayers: Need a person in the United States to help Traffic from a non-international seller? Contact me and maybe we can work something out.

flip
Double Ocarinist x 4
Double Ocarinist x 4

June 29th, 2009, 6:54 pm #7

Andy wrote:As you can imagine, Sam and I are just poor students. :lmao:
It's about $10 per month for now. Depending on the success and how much money we will be able to receive per month, we may consider more outputs like an upgrade of the shoutbox that will enable users to create accounts for it and so on.
And, as I already mentioned, the money will also be used towards our next (and all other future) TONtest so we can supply you guys with brand new ocarinas as prizes.
Okay, cool. Good to know. It makes it kinda satisfying for someone to donate and be able to say, "I've helped TON to stay afloat for this month!" :TON:

Uronoro
Triple Ocarinist x 2
Triple Ocarinist x 2

June 29th, 2009, 6:57 pm #8

$10 a month? That's a synch, sure, I'll donate some.

I'm sure we can more than cover it, all of us together.
Last edited by Uronoro on June 29th, 2009, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User
Deleted User

June 29th, 2009, 7:05 pm #9

Uronoro wrote:I'm sure we can more than cover it, all of us together.
I have no doubts. But of course we'd have to start saving for those prizes. lol.

Thanks everyone for the positive reactions and will to donate so far. You guys rawk.

Jehrets2
Double Ocarinist x 2
Double Ocarinist x 2

June 29th, 2009, 7:47 pm #10

well, I have 60$ and plan to save up for a focalink double AC but I usually find a way to get money so you can expect some donation from me in the future
Ocarinas I have:
[+] Spoiler
Noble Alto C :ocarina:
WPN Double Alto C :double:
TNG Soprano C :ocarina:
Ocarinas I want:
[+] Spoiler
Focalink Double Soprano G :double:
Noble Tenor F :ocarina:
Songbird 12 hole OoT :ocarina:
A Hind :ocarina:
Noble Double Alto C :double: