Forum rules
Welcome to Q&A! If you have questions that you want to ask, please shoot them right here.
Please only post questions here.

The topic title should clearly suggest the questions you are about to ask or already contain the question itself.
A bad topic title would be [i]PLEASE HELP!!! [/i], [i]IMPORTANT QUESTION! [/i], [i]ANSWER ME! [/i] or [i]QUESTIONS [/i] and the like. Topics like this will be closed.
A good topic title would be [i]Choosing between Maparam triple and Focalink Triple [/i] or [i]The differences between an Ocarina and a Bamboo Chopstick? [/i]

Happy asking!

About focalinks CD album/sheet music

leArAnonA
Transverse Ocarinist x 4
Transverse Ocarinist x 4
leArAnonA
Transverse Ocarinist x 4
Transverse Ocarinist x 4

July 13th, 2008, 6:54 pm #1

Hey I was thinking about buying Focalinks CD album with Hsu Hao Lun and the sheet music that goes with it. But I was curious about what songs it had and how many. Either way for the price I really can't complain but I still am interested of what all is on it.

Thanks

Mikael
Triple Ocarinist x 2
Triple Ocarinist x 2

July 13th, 2008, 8:39 pm #2

The songs on the CD are:

* Minuet in G major
* Hungarian Dance no. 5
* Csardas
* Humoresque
* Salut D´amour
* Can-Can
* Sole Mio
* Londonderry Air

The book contain all the sheet music that is played on the cd as well as some that are not featured on the cd. Other songs are "Die Moldou" as well as many songs and practises that do not have any english text so I can't tell what it says.

leArAnonA
Transverse Ocarinist x 4
Transverse Ocarinist x 4
leArAnonA
Transverse Ocarinist x 4
Transverse Ocarinist x 4

July 14th, 2008, 1:21 am #3

ah Perfect just what I wanted to know. I think I only have the sheet music for one of those songs so its worth the deal thanks again Rintintin!

Myung
Triple Ocarinist x 2
Triple Ocarinist x 2

July 14th, 2008, 12:03 pm #4

Definitely get that CD, it is sooooooooooooo nice!!!
I like to listen to it before going to bed, it's so relaxing^^

leArAnonA
Transverse Ocarinist x 4
Transverse Ocarinist x 4
leArAnonA
Transverse Ocarinist x 4
Transverse Ocarinist x 4

July 14th, 2008, 2:28 pm #5

yeah I was pretty sure about getting the CD I just kind of wanted to know what songs it had to find out if the sheet music was a good pick as well.