An open forum to discuss all aspects of the New Haven Railroad.
- Joined: September 26th, 2006, 4:07 am
arrived West Wareham Great stuff
- Joined: August 29th, 2003, 4:15 pm
OS SS 54 (Fairfield, CT) 5/9
Cover would make a great fundraiser poster ... just sayin’ ...
- Joined: August 4th, 2017, 5:23 pm
Arrived Trumbull, CT today. Another great job!! Gotta love that cover; thanks Bill.
- Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 4:50 pm
Arrived in Lake Monticello VA by way of the Rivanna River canal and the local mule carrier.
- Joined: July 13th, 2017, 10:13 am
Arrived Cortlandt, NY (the one in Westchester County, near Harmon --- not the upstate college town) on Friday 5/11
- Joined: August 18th, 2003, 5:18 am
Darn it any who " So Far and yet so close " I did get out a couple of Steam to mess with. My CB R 3a and I had got an Athearn Genesis 2-8-2 Already had DCC installed Got it at a " Tent sale " from a hobby shop Just checked it to make sure it ran and took it home. Great articles guy's
Make me light a fire under my A%&^* Looking into a cab for the 2-8-2 and other details. now where are those parts I have ??? Oh Darn it.
- Joined: July 6th, 2017, 10:31 am
Arrived Friday in Stratford, CT
- Joined: June 13th, 2003, 4:27 pm
The two superb publications finally arrived in Toronto today. Well worth the wait. Congratulations and thanks to all involved.
- Joined: March 26th, 2004, 12:19 am
Love it! Please keep up the great work.