Seeking Shoreliner Volume 36 Number 1 ...

An open forum to discuss all aspects of the New Haven Railroad.

Seeking Shoreliner Volume 36 Number 1 ...

July 6th, 2018, 6:22 am #1

Dear all,

I wonder if anyone out there can help me? While I've always had an interest in the New Haven (a focus on passenger trains; steam, diesel and electric power; I could go on ...), in recent times the interest has grown to become a NHRHTA member and start collecting some New Haven in HO scale, with some further modelling in the not too far distant future (I hope). Dave Clinton has been an enormous help (for NHRHTA models, subscription and Shoreliner back issues), but I'm still chasing a copy of the (out of print) Volume 36, Number 1 issue of the Shoreliner - the focus being on the Merchants Limited. Can anyone help me out? I'm located a little ways away - in Queensland, Australia - but please don't hold that against me ...

Kind regards and thanks,
Anthony

Statkowski

July 6th, 2018, 4:07 pm #2

Found it, private message sent to you.

If you were any farther away you'd be closer.

July 6th, 2018, 7:17 pm #3

Wow - I've not been here more than 24 hours, and already received two very generous offers of support!

A very big thank you to Richard and Henry - it is so nice to be able to participate in a "community" in the truest sense of the word.

And yes, while researching and modelling the New Haven from down under will be a bit of a challenge (made easier by all the good folk here), the lure and pull is proving somewhat irresistible at present ...

jwcostello

July 6th, 2018, 8:34 pm #4

Anthony,
I am a NHRHTA member  in Beaudesert, Queensland .if you want to contact me on 07 55413221 or jjcos@internode.on.net

Jim
NHRHTA #082L

July 6th, 2018, 9:00 pm #5

Thansk Jim ... expect some contact soon!