ho new haven heavyweight diner drawings

Joined: June 22nd, 2004, 4:33 am

June 26th, 2018, 1:16 am #1

Hello,
 is there drawings of the new haven heavyweight diner, I do not know much about the diners but where can I obtain an accurate drawing. Just interested as I have e-mailed Bethlehem car works about a possible kit. Also I was interested in peoples opinion about wether 3D printing firm shapeways would do a model of the diner, this may be a long shot as I do not know much about 3D printing. Thanks in advance of any advice.
Regards Matthew Redden
Quote
Like
Share

TomCurtin
Member
Joined: July 13th, 2017, 10:13 am

June 26th, 2018, 8:12 am #2

Contact me off-forum --- tecurtin1@verizon.net

Tom
Quote
Like
Share

John Sheridan
Member
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 3:07 pm

June 26th, 2018, 9:38 am #3

Matthew Redden wrote: Hello,
 is there drawings of the new haven heavyweight diner, I do not know much about the diners but where can I obtain an accurate drawing. Just interested as I have e-mailed Bethlehem car works about a possible kit. Also I was interested in peoples opinion about wether 3D printing firm shapeways would do a model of the diner, this may be a long shot as I do not know much about 3D printing. Thanks in advance of any advice.
Regards Matthew Redden
The new NH RPO/Baggage for Bethlehem car works is 3d printed. (Yes, I did the CAD work for it).
Quote
Like
Share

jkasey
Member
jkasey
Member
Joined: July 6th, 2017, 10:31 am

June 26th, 2018, 4:26 pm #4

John S.,

Where on the BCW web site are the new NH RPO/baggage cars? I couldn't find them any where.

John K. 
Quote
Like
Share

John Sheridan
Member
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 3:07 pm

June 28th, 2018, 8:10 am #5

jkasey wrote: John S.,

Where on the BCW web site are the new NH RPO/baggage cars? I couldn't find them any where.

John K. 
I don't think John Greene is offering them yet. When I spoke to him @ NERPM he was having issues with the roof .  
Quote
Like
Share

jkasey
Member
jkasey
Member
Joined: July 6th, 2017, 10:31 am

June 28th, 2018, 9:10 am #6

Thanks John. Is he making the 15' mail section version (2790-2794) or the 30' mail section version (2780-2789) ?.I'll have to check his site periodically. Sorry for the thread drift.

John
Quote
Like
Share

John Sheridan
Member
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 3:07 pm

June 29th, 2018, 9:17 am #7

jkasey wrote: Thanks John. Is he making the 15' mail section version (2790-2794) or the 30' mail section version (2780-2789) ?.I'll have to check his site periodically. Sorry for the thread drift.

John
The 15ft mail section. The baggage side has 8ft & 10ft doors.
Quote
Like
Share