May 3rd, 2018, 11:11 pm #31

Hello Rick,
  I would be interested in the EP-3 in all its various paint schemes and also the EF-3b. I hope this news becomes a reality, I do not mind wether mth or rapido make the models. An off topic, a ho new haven 4-8-2 in all its variations including the different tenders maybe by BLI.
Regards Matthew Redden

wlupoli
wlupoli

May 4th, 2018, 7:25 am #32

I would be interested in at least 2 HO scale EP3's. I've been searching unsuccessfully for a unit that looks like an EP3 with a mechanism that will run reliably on my layout. I'd also be interested in models of the EF1.

BILL L

May 4th, 2018, 9:13 am #33

You bet. The original, original would be a wonder to behold, from my room in the poor house. While I also admire the hoped for diner and grille cars.

Ed ORourke

May 4th, 2018, 7:11 pm #34

Oh Yes!

Ed

Bill Chapin

May 4th, 2018, 9:00 pm #35

I could go for  an EP-3 in the Pullman green and Dulux gold of the early 50's.  I may want all the other schemes and EF-3B's, but that ain't gonna happen.

jbass2000

May 8th, 2018, 12:23 am #36

Hi Rick,
Been a long, long time since I have been on this forum, but I thought I'd break my silence and respond to your inquiry.
Yes!!!   I would be interested in one of each type - as long as manufacturing runs were separated by a reasonable time frame should both be accepted.  I think MTH would do a fine job with these.  The mechanism would be superb, in my opinion.

By the way, as long as I am here now...a big THANK YOU to all of you who are part of the planning, designing, manufacturing, and distribution of all these great New Haven model products coming out now and in the recent past! And, as well, THANKS to all who have been producing the Shoreliner and Speed Witch magazines -  Interesting Material, Top Quality, First Rate all the Way!!

Rick, hope to see you at the end of the month at the New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet!
-John Bassano

May 8th, 2018, 11:13 am #37

Hi John:

Thank you for your kind posting; it is truly appreciated I'm sure by everyone involved in making these NH models happen.
I will definitely be in Enfield for the meet. Looking forward to seeing you and "the boys."

Rick

NHJJ4
NHJJ4

May 8th, 2018, 9:43 pm #38

Rick, Does it still go around an 18" Radius turn ? Due to the frame / truck are 2 parts ? And Rick !! This is not ( off topic ) Make toy's or make  models But then the Smoke could be used as a Steam Generator  If they need help ask Jason. They made a  "  Steam Generator car " And I would like the EF 3 my self already have 3 EP 4s and still have 1 MEW EP 3 left