Archived Postings

A place to prevent old postings from the "New Haven Railroad Discussions" forum from being wiped out by the "20 page" rule.

Archived Postings

nhrhta
nhrhta

October 26th, 2003, 2:05 pm #1

Due to a number of recent concerns expressed about EzBoard's 20 page limit for individual forums, which I was unaware of until it was brought to my attention a few days ago, a new archive forum has been created into which old threads from the "New Haven Railroad Discussions" forum will be moved from time to time to prevent them from being automatically deleted by EzBoard. Threads will be moved into the archive forum on an as-needed basis to keep the number of pages on the "New Haven Railroad Discussions" forum well below EzBoard's 20 page limit. Archived threads will be "read only", meaning that you will be able to read them but will not be able to post new messages in them. This is being done to keep the archiving process, which I really don't have the time to deal with, more manageable. Look for the new archive directory on the main NHRHTA forum page. It is called "Archive #1".