SPEAK

How's life? What do you look like? What's new with you? These questions will be answered here...

SPEAK

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

23 Dec 2004, 20:40 #1

No, I'm not talking about Lindsay Lohan's new album :P...

Have some random thing you want to say but there's nowhere here to say it and you don't want to start a thread for it because it's really not something to start a thread for? Something you just want to get off your chest or something you just happened to think of? Or do you want to vent about what you did today, for the weekend, last week, etc...? You can say it here. Say whatever in here...

My sister called and I got stuck babysitting because she has to do some last minute Christmas shopping. So now I'm watching her three kids. Anyway, they were talking about the outside dog and said she was going to see her boyfriend, and I said, "She doesn't have a boyfriend. She's a lesbian." They didn't believe me. I said, "She is too. She never has sex with any boy dogs but she's always sniffing my female dog's crotch and ass." I know dogs do that all of the time anyway, but my mom and I joke about her being a lesbian. She has no interest in male dogs whatsoever, only girl dogs. Anyway, my 11-year-old niece was like, "That's sick" about a girl dog liking a girl dog. I wanted to say something and say, "No it's not. I'm gay." But I didn't though because my sister probably wouldn't appreciate me telling her and she wouldn't want me putting it into her head that it was alright. She probably got the idea that it was sick from her mom or from school or something, since her mom is religious. She probably told her that it was a sin.

Gunslinger
Forum Leader
Gunslinger
Forum Leader

23 Dec 2004, 20:53 #2

Greenwaldt, I am suprised you're still friendly with your sister if she does not condone gay men and women..

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

24 Dec 2004, 00:31 #3

It's a struggle. -_- She thinks it's wrong in the eyes of God, but doesn't dislike me for being gay and we never talk about it. Still, to her it's a sin. I don't know how things will end up. She just needs to get better informed and needs to read some of my books. She's just clueless about gay people.

thompsoncory
Forum Leader
thompsoncory
Forum Leader

24 Dec 2004, 06:33 #4

I got in a car accident yesterday :(

The weather has been horrible here and another car slid into mine. Nothing was severely damagaed but it was still pretty scary. I hate when stuff like that happens, it always puts my nerves on the edge.

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

24 Dec 2004, 07:59 #5

I got into a car accident with one of my sisters when I was little. It was so scary for me. Out of nowhere this guy just swerved over right into us. My sister got knocked out and was bleeding and I was freaking out. I had never been in a car accident before and it just happened so fast. My sister had a bottle or can of pop in the holder thing and that went flying and there was pop all over. I had to run to a house and call my parents (it was in town, cops were already coming, so I didn't need to do that). My sister fucked up her knee and has had to have surgery on it a ton of times since. I swear she has to at least once a year or every other year. Anyway, it was a scary experience and ever since I've gotten car sick. I don't like puke in the car or anything, but every time I'm in a car (when it's moving) I get a nasty headache and feel nauteous and sick to my stomach.

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

24 Dec 2004, 12:08 #6

Last week I bought this new shampoo and conditioner by VO5 because I wanted to try something different. I liked the pretty color :P (it's blue), but I don't care for the smell (it's blueberry). They had other scents too, but those weren't blue ;). What really sold me on it though was that it's not tested on animals. That's really impressive when it's only like $1.30 each. Usually products not tested on animals are a little harder to find and cost more. The only problem is that the shampoo doesn't lather very well. My mom used it and said the same thing. So I'm going to add a little water to it and that should do the trick. Then I can continue using shampoo and conditioner that is not tested on animals :).

Gunslinger
Forum Leader
Gunslinger
Forum Leader

24 Dec 2004, 18:08 #7

Mike, do you use a toothpaste tested on animals?

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

24 Dec 2004, 22:51 #8

Why do you ask? Are you going to bitch at me and say, "Well if you're going to use other stuff that's tested on animals then you may as well not even bother trying to use something else that isn't because you're still being a hypocrite and contributing to companies that test on animals." It's kind of hard to never use products that are tested on animals, since so many main brands are. But even buying just one product that isn't IS helping. It's contributing to an animal cruelty free company and not giving your money to some other shampoo brand that does test on animals.

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

25 Dec 2004, 00:51 #9

My 11-year-old niece is going to spend the night here tonight since it's Christmas eve and she wanted to. I might end up telling her I'm gay. You've got to get them while they're young, and I want her to know it's not wrong, because in her environment she'll think so if someone doesn't step in and say something. She loves to read so she can read some of my pro-gay books while she's here, like the easy-to-read "What Do I Do If Someone I Know Is Gay?" :P

Gunslinger
Forum Leader
Gunslinger
Forum Leader

25 Dec 2004, 02:48 #10

Mike @ Dec 24 2004, 07:51 PM wrote: "What Do I Do If Someone I Know Is Gay?"
I feel that novel should be banned. I don't believe it's morally correct to sell a novel promoting suicide.. :(

Gunslinger
Forum Leader
Gunslinger
Forum Leader

25 Dec 2004, 02:49 #11

Mike @ Dec 24 2004, 05:51 PM wrote: Why do you ask? Are you going to bitch at me and say, "Well if you're going to use other stuff that's tested on animals then you may as well not even bother trying to use something else that isn't because you're still being a hypocrite and contributing to companies that test on animals." It's kind of hard to never use products that are tested on animals, since so many main brands are. But even buying just one product that isn't IS helping. It's contributing to an animal cruelty free company and not giving your money to some other shampoo brand that does test on animals.
It's simply so easy to avoid using toothpastes tested on animals. A popular brand, Tom's Of Maine, does not, whereas brands such as Crest, Colgate, Ultrabright, etc. do..

Horror Whore
Movie Maniac
Horror Whore
Movie Maniac

25 Dec 2004, 04:58 #12

Gunslinger @ Dec 24 2004, 09:48 PM wrote:
Mike @ Dec 24 2004, 07:51 PM wrote: "What Do I Do If Someone I Know Is Gay?"
I feel that novel should be banned. I don't believe it's morally correct to sell a novel promoting suicide.. :(
Is it really a novel or are you just trying to be pretentious again? :P Mike said it's easy to read so I would assume it's not a novel.

Or was that entire post a joke because you used the "B)" smiley at the top of it. If so, you need to work on your sarcasm.

Horror Whore
Movie Maniac
Horror Whore
Movie Maniac

25 Dec 2004, 05:00 #13

Gunslinger @ Dec 24 2004, 09:49 PM wrote: It's simply so easy to avoid using toothpastes tested on animals. A popular brand, Tom's Of Maine, does not, whereas brands such as Crest, Colgate, Ultrabright, etc. do..
Tom's of Maine? I've never heard of it or seen it in any stores around here. I'll stick with my orange flavored Crest, thank you very much. Even if it is tested on animals, it's the best toothpaste around so I can't really complain.

Gunslinger
Forum Leader
Gunslinger
Forum Leader

25 Dec 2004, 05:06 #14

Horror Whore @ Dec 25 2004, 12:00 AM wrote:
Gunslinger @ Dec 24 2004, 09:49 PM wrote: It's simply so easy to avoid using toothpastes tested on animals. A popular brand, Tom's Of Maine, does not, whereas brands such as Crest, Colgate, Ultrabright, etc. do..
Tom's of Maine? I've never heard of it or seen it in any stores around here. I'll stick with my orange flavored Crest, thank you very much. Even if it is tested on animals, it's the best toothpaste around so I can't really complain.
I've seen it at Target, Wal-Mart, etc. And I won't comment on the taste of toothpaste vs. the value of not supporting the torture of animals. It's human's lack of care that will destroy not only the animals, but Earth itself..

HW, it's not humor. I personally feel I'd have to claim my own life if a family member became homosexual. It's simply not acceptable and I feel God would condone my normally sinful action due to the severe circumstances. :)

And I'll try to work on my sarcasm. It's not good if I can't even be good at the lowest form of humor..

Horror Whore
Movie Maniac
Horror Whore
Movie Maniac

25 Dec 2004, 05:14 #15

Gunslinger @ Dec 25 2004, 12:06 AM wrote:
Horror Whore @ Dec 25 2004, 12:00 AM wrote:
I've seen it at Target, Wal-Mart, etc. And I won't comment on the taste of toothpaste vs. the value of not supporting the torture of animals. It's human's lack of care that will destroy not only the animals, but Earth itself..
Lol! When I read that I pictured someone buying some Crest toothpaste and then taking it home and eventually opening it. And as they started to use it for the first time, a terrible storm started out of nowhere and the apocalypse began. And now I'm hysterically laughing.

I'm sorry, but if I have to choose between a really good tasting toothpaste that works really well but has also been tested on animals and a toothpaste that wasn't tested on animals, I'm sticking with my Crest. I guess I'm just an awful person. :rolleyes:

Gunslinger
Forum Leader
Gunslinger
Forum Leader

25 Dec 2004, 05:20 #16

Horror Whore @ Dec 25 2004, 12:14 AM wrote: I guess I'm just an awful person. :rolleyes:
Not awful, simply not caring, compassionate, or wealthy in morals.. ;)

Horror Whore
Movie Maniac
Horror Whore
Movie Maniac

25 Dec 2004, 05:23 #17

Gunslinger @ Dec 25 2004, 12:20 AM wrote:
Horror Whore @ Dec 25 2004, 12:14 AM wrote: I guess I'm just an awful person.  :rolleyes:
Not awful, simply not caring, compassionate, or wealthy in morals.. ;)
I'd rather be not caring, compassionate, or wealthy in morals than have teeth like Austin Powers. ;)

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

25 Dec 2004, 07:00 #18

Horror Whore @ Dec 24 2004, 09:14 PM wrote:
Gunslinger @ Dec 25 2004, 12:06 AM wrote:
Horror Whore @ Dec 25 2004, 12:00 AM wrote: Tom's of Maine? I've never heard of it or seen it in any stores around here. I'll stick with my orange flavored Crest, thank you very much. Even if it is tested on animals, it's the best toothpaste around so I can't really complain.
Lol! When I read that I pictured someone buying some Crest toothpaste and then taking it home and eventually opening it. And as they started to use it for the first time, a terrible storm started out of nowhere and the apocalypse began. And now I'm hysterically laughing.
LOL! :lol: You seriously made me start laughing out loud. That was hilarious!

Anyway, I use Aim, which yes, is tested on animals. It tastes really good though. The best tasting toothpaste I've had. That's not why I use it though, it's because I can't find any at the store that isn't tested on animals. I think one store might have it because they have all kinds of stuff that isn't tested on animals, stuff that is all natural. It is good stuff and I have purchased some of it, but I think it's like $10 for a little thing of toothpaste. And I haven't seen Tom's of Maine in a store around here, not in someplace like Wal-Mart anyway.

And obviously Gun is joking in his own little way with his comment on the book (it's not a novel, but Gun always has to make everything sound pretentious :P). It's not that funny though. It's pretty rude and sad that someone would find such a thing funny. Maybe you need to buy a joke book. Anyway, the book is pro-gay and doesn't tell you to kill anyone, except for annoyingly pretentious young people that think they're superior to everyone.

I didn't tell my niece tonight. Although it was tempting because she annoyed me with a comment. I said I wanted to watch Love Actually and she said I only liked it and wanted to see it again because it had a naked girl in it. How disgusting :P. I wouldn't like a movie simply for nudity, and certainly not if it's female nudity. She hasn't a clue. She's clueless -_-.

Gunslinger
Forum Leader
Gunslinger
Forum Leader

25 Dec 2004, 07:06 #19

It's no ruder than your constant attacks on religion. If you're allowed to rudely jest about my beliefs, I can rudely jest about your lifestyle, can't I? And what does it matter if I say novel instead of book. I'll use propaganda.. Better?

And it's not pretentious to be overtly-concerned about the environment.. it's realistic, since Flordia will be underwater shortly..

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

25 Dec 2004, 17:19 #20

Gunslinger @ Dec 24 2004, 11:06 PM wrote: It's no ruder than your constant attacks on religion. If you're allowed to rudely jest about my beliefs, I can rudely jest about your lifestyle, can't I? And what does it matter if I say novel instead of book. I'll use propaganda.. Better?

And it's not pretentious to be overtly-concerned about the environment.. it's realistic, since Flordia will be underwater shortly..
So - religion has wronged me and there's no use for organized religion. It only causes more hate and prejudice. If people want to worship God they can do it in their house and spend quality time with him alone. I wouldn't be as against religion if it didn't cause so much hate. It does more harm than good. And you're not even religious. That's what you used to say anyway. But you've become more religious just to try and be the opposite of me and bug me because you love disagreeing with all of us. And if you were religious then you'd eat animals because the Bible says that is what most of them are for ;).

And at least I can spell Florida ;).

Cyclonus
Movie Maniac
Cyclonus
Movie Maniac

26 Dec 2004, 07:13 #21

Regarding the earlier posts in this thread:

My uncle got into a car accident today. He was on his way over when some asshole in a truck slammed into him and took off. He could have been seriously hurt, but he got out of it with no ill effects other than being totally shook up. Anyhoo it turns out the guy who did it was some 16-year old driver who just got his learning permit and slipped up, but his own dad actually told him to just keep going rather than stop and call the cops like you're supposed to. Well guess what? The dad got arrested. Serves him right. :P

Otherwise this Christmas was as dull and routine as any other in the past decade or so.

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

28 Dec 2004, 00:15 #22

I couldn't even go on the computer last night because after opening it up trying to install the CD burner the computer didn't work at all. I was pissed. So we had to take it in today to get it fixed and I had to pay $48 for one hour of work. We had the guy put the CD burner in too because we would rather have a professional do it, but he also installed the CD into the computer when we didn't want him to, we could have just done that ourselves. He said if it only took 30 minutes then it would only be $24. Well, I was hoping that would be all he took because it really shouldn't have taken an hour, but he took an hour. He probably took his good old time and installing the program when we easily could have done that part ourselves just took up more time.

Cyclonus
Movie Maniac
Cyclonus
Movie Maniac

28 Dec 2004, 03:09 #23

Now I'm just pissed. Today I've spent literally hours on end getting worked up over my problems. I keep thinking about the bullshit in my life and about people who have been rude to me in the past, though I haven't seen them in years. It's getting to be a real problem, since I'm distracted from doing anything else. Like just now I popped in Love Actually but only watched the first few minutes since I can't stop dwelling on things.

I'm losing my mind, sometimes I honestly think I am. Help me. :(

Gunslinger
Forum Leader
Gunslinger
Forum Leader

28 Dec 2004, 05:20 #24

I have days similar to yours, Cyclonus. Sometime it's hard not to dwell upon those who've wronged you in the present or the past and bad memories.. For example, I always have a terrible day on 1/6, because that's the day my little sister passed away..

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

28 Dec 2004, 05:22 #25

Sometimes I think about people who have wronged me, and I fantasize about torturing them to death :P.

Cyclonus
Movie Maniac
Cyclonus
Movie Maniac

28 Dec 2004, 05:28 #26

Gunslinger @ Dec 27 2004, 11:20 PM wrote: I have days similar to yours, Cyclonus. Sometime it's hard not to dwell upon those who've wronged you in the present or the past and bad memories.. For example, I always have a terrible day on 1/6, because that's the day my little sister passed away..
Oh my god, I can't imagine what that must have been like. My own problems really don't seem like such a big deal in comparison, but I still can't help getting worked up over them. It sucks when they ruin my day as in this instance. :(

Enid
Movie Fan
Enid
Movie Fan

28 Dec 2004, 06:17 #27

I definitely have days like those, but I try to distract myself and I usually can. But usually its just something little that kinda sets me off and puts me in a really bad mood, the kind where I have to avoid people cuz all I feel like doing is snapping at them even if theyve done nothing wrong. But those days are few and far between fortunately, and Im blessed not to have them caused by memories of a deceased sister, which is very tragic.

Mike, I came out to one of my close friends on thursday. we were just chattin at work and I kinda did it spontaneously and it felt pretty good. She said she knew but didnt really know how to ask "are you gay???" so she just didnt. i didnt feel bad cuz its not like im hiding it im just not projecting it really. Sometimes I think it would be easier if I was super flamboyant so there would be no doubt in peoples minds :P She also said something like "everybody knows" but i now im thinking whos everybody?? lol. i just said well at least this way i can just let them assume and not have to have awkward conversations with everyone and just show up with a boyfriend (hopefully :D ) and there will be no questions asked. so now just a few more friends, my older sister and then my parents! although I think ill save that one for when I move out officially. It would be pretty awkward now but who knows we'll see when it feels right. You have a lot of courage Mike to come out when you did, especially with your dad being so unapproving. Mine dont seem like they wouldnt approve, moreso it would just be weird and we get along good now and I dont want it to change but I know it has to, but not neceassarily for the worse. Well we'll see. This has been long enough....... B)

Cyclonus
Movie Maniac
Cyclonus
Movie Maniac

29 Dec 2004, 03:24 #28

Why the hell haven't Mike or Mauro been on? I need someone to talk to. :(

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

29 Dec 2004, 03:55 #29

Wow, congrats for coming out to someone. It's always kind of hard to do face to face. I'd have to say overall right now my relationship with my parents is pretty good. We get along pretty great anyway. So if it isn't too bad with my parents then you certainly can do it with yours, who wouldn't likely be as bad. I bet they already know anyway. A lot of times they do. I read books before coming out and I found them very interesting and certainly reassuring. It also helped to have them on-hand so I'd have something to show my mom. I could give you a list of the ones I picked up if you'd like, and I think if you read them you'd probably be encouraged to come out. The sooner the better. If you wait too long then you might feel like you haven't really lived because you've had to lie to some people. You'll feel like you wasted your life. It's best to just come out with it and take it from there. Obviously there are certain situations where I wouldn't recommend it, but yours seems to be a fine one. You don't have much to lose. I think they'd be fine. And if they aren't then I personally wouldn't want them in my life anyway if they can't accept me for who I am.

Enid
Movie Fan
Enid
Movie Fan

29 Dec 2004, 07:44 #30

Yeah thats very true, I know the sooner the better but I just feel like I have to mentally prepare myself for it and the possible consequences. I don't feel like Ive been living a lie around them cuz I have never talked about how cute some girl is and Ive even snapped at my mom when she has said some stupid comments about how im not "man enough" or some shit like that. So it seems like they should know but I think its just not really something theyve thought about that much as a possibility, at least not until recently. There used to be comments about "your future wife" blah blah blah but those have kinda ceased, and on Christmas Eve my mom and my aunt even had a conversation about gay marriage and how its not a threat to anyone (i was especially surprised about my aunt. It made me view her in a much more positive light. It was brought up b/c her church has been accused of being too liberal, with the "everyone is welcome here" slogan, but she says acceptance of everyone is what christianity is all about and thats a religion I could live with/tolerate). I think now that everyone kinda knows/has a sneaking suspicion but it just hasnt been officially confirmed. maybe i could just get it all over with before winter break, but that sounds like a lotta work/stress for whats supposed to be my relaxing time :P god im so lazy. i feel bad that i dont feel worse for not having come out to them. eh we'll see where this all goes. thanx for the words of advice.

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

29 Dec 2004, 07:57 #31

I was personally so used to lying and not just saying that I was gay that it was like my lie became my reality and I'd even force myself to be interested in girls as more than just friends (even though I truly didn't love them, not the way a person should romantically love someone anyway - you should want to have sex with them and desire them and that just wasn't the case for me - I loved them as friends, not someone I sexually craved). But now that I'm out to most I feel really uncomfortable around people that don't know and still bring up girls to me. It makes me not want to be around them at all. I'm happy being out of the closet and after being out, the closet seems much worse than it did at the time because I was just so used to being someone else then. Now that I've been able to be honest I feel much more free and I can't imagine going back in for a second, let alone as long as I was before.

I think your family would understand for the most part so whenever you're ready I think they will be. It's just you that needs to prepare for it. You should read some of the books I got and I think you'll find yourself motivated to take the leap. They really helped me.

Man, I should so be a therapist :D.

Enid
Movie Fan
Enid
Movie Fan

30 Dec 2004, 07:39 #32

thats what im thinking, that it doesnt seem bad now but it will in hindsight. so im thinkin bout doing it soon.

If ya ever become a professional therapist, gimme yer card :P

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

01 Jan 2005, 00:57 #33

Ugh! I have had such a bad day and I'm just so depressed and feel like dying :(.

Gunslinger
Forum Leader
Gunslinger
Forum Leader

01 Jan 2005, 01:46 #34

Mike @ Dec 31 2004, 07:57 PM wrote: Ugh! I have had such a bad day and I'm just so depressed and feel like dying :(.
What happened?

I don't mean to intrude, but when you're down-and-out it's usually for a rather large reason.

Hope the first day of 2005 is better for you.. :P

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

01 Jan 2005, 02:53 #35

Nah, it's stupid. Nothing that big. Just enough to upset me. Nobody else is going to get where I'm coming from at all. There's nobody else like me.

But I may as well say what it is so everyone can know how pathetic I am and how easily upset I get.

For one, my dad wants to get a dog in the spring for outside because he wants to use it for breeding. He is supposed to be getting the same kind of dog I have. Well, I'm totally against this because he doesn't take care of his animals. He has a bunch of horses he's had for quite awhile and he doesn't do anything with them. And he keeps all of the dogs he ever gets locked up in a shed and doesn't do anything with them at all, hardly even feeding them. It's no life for them. And I hate people breeding dogs for their own selfish reasons. There are so many animals without homes in the world the way it is and we don't need people bringing more into the world because they're greedy. It's not right. Plus, the animal has to go through the pain of labor and it doesn't get to keep the puppies or get the money spent on it. It's not right at all. And my dad wouldn't give a shit about the animal, not really. So I don't want him to get one. It made me wish he'd die or something before he had the chance to get one this spring. It will be really awful for the animal in the winter. It will be cold and alone and locked up outside in a shed. So my mom, dad, and I got into an argument about it. He was pissed at me because he says he does stuff for me and now I'm treating him like shit. Well, I'm sorry but while I appreciate what he does for me I can't just sit back and ignore my strong feelings on a matter like this. I care about animals and someone has to speak up for them. I can't stand to see this happen to them.

And my mom thinks I'm so horrible for wishing my sister's husband were dead because he is an animal abuser and murderer. I hate him and I'd be happy if he were dead. It would protect a lot of animals from him. She says I have a terrible mouth. And I told her well I'd rather have a terrible mouth than be responsible for the death of an innocent creature. Then she got pissed at me for bringing that up. When I was maybe 11 or 12 my brother had a dog that he kept tied up a lot and neglected, so when my dad, brother, and I went on a trip for the weekend to go to the birthday of my grandma (who is dead now) my mom had my sister's husband take the dog out in the woods, tie it to a tree and shoot it. I don't see how she could have been so fucking cold and cruel. I don't see how she could have done something like that. I've never been able to forget it. And my mom gets pissed at me whenever I bring it up but I can't help it. I have nights where I can't get to sleep because I can't stop thinking about it. That wasn't fair. It couldn't move and had to stand there and get shot. It wasn't its fault that it was being neglected. She could have brought it to the humane society or something. It didn't have a chance. It wasn't even that old. Only a year or less. It makes me sick. So my mom and I are in a huge fight and she says me talking about wishing certain people were dead is worse than what she did. But bullshit, it is not. She actually had something killed, I haven't done that yet, and if I did it wouldn't be an innocent. Strangely enough I've ended up less mad at my dad right now and more mad at her. He was actually being nice to me tonight.

Gunslinger
Forum Leader
Gunslinger
Forum Leader

01 Jan 2005, 03:08 #36

From what I have heard about your mother, she seems nice, so I am VERY suprised she would have ASKED for an innocent animal to be murdered.

When reading your post, I thought maybe your sister's husband accidentally struck an animal in his car, but it's very terrifying to know a person could tie an animal to a tree, raise a firearm, and shoot it. That's simply difficult to fathom and horrendous. Your father, mother, and sister's husband need to consider the animal's feelings before becoming B-grade backyard breeders or having animals destroyed. :(

I don't wish to be rude, but I find that story and those involved (besides you) very disturbing and grotesque.. Stories of that type cause me discomfort almost.. :(

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

01 Jan 2005, 03:15 #37

Yes, I know they do. And my mom is generally nice, so it surprises me too she could do such a thing.

My sister's husband keeps their animals in cages. They collect animals and use them for breeding and they hardly ever let them out. He also beats the living shit out of them quite a bit. He'll throw a cat across the room against a wall. If they make a mess on the floor as a baby when they're being potty trained he grabs them by the neck and rubs their faces in it, pressing down really hard. He really goes overboard beating animals, he just doesn't quit, and I swear he enjoys it. Also, he butchers cows, pigs, chickens, etc... all of the time himself for them to eat and I can't stand that. If I go to their place and see pigs in a pen I feel so awful for them and want to let them free, but there is nothing I can do about it and they think it's funny rubbing my face in what they're going to do with them. And this last summer he had gotten a dog that he had tied outside and didn't let loose, and there was a week when it was really hot and he didn't water it (he kept telling his 5-year-old kid to do it but he didn't) that week and the dog croaked. They go through animals more than they go through socks. They are always getting new ones and getting rid of old ones. If they don't come perfect then they don't want them. They also lose interest once they aren't puppies anymore. They don't understand though that all animals (and people) are flawed, but you have them and they grow on you and you love them so much that they become perfect TO YOU anyway. I truly hate him. He is a despicable piece of shit for many reasons. I would love to see him dead so he can't harm any more animals ever again. He is trash.

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

01 Jan 2005, 03:37 #38

Maybe I shouldn't care about things so much. I don't know anyone else that does. I feel like I'm crazy for doing so. But I can't help it, I just do and I can't stop. I'm so pathetic.

Gunslinger
Forum Leader
Gunslinger
Forum Leader

01 Jan 2005, 03:37 #39

If he was a relative of mine, I'd have called the police.. :(

Mike
Forum Leader
Mike
Forum Leader

01 Jan 2005, 03:43 #40

I so wanted to, but everyone would have known it was me that did it and everyone would have been so pissed at me. My sister wouldn't want to have anything to do with me either.