Wood Elf bitz? Also, older WE models

The forum for anything to do with painting and modelling.

Wood Elf bitz? Also, older WE models

Balthorn
Citizen of the Glade
Balthorn
Citizen of the Glade

Feb 10 2012, 11:19 AM #1

Hey anyone that still frequents this place. I've been looking through my bitz box, and I reckon I could make quite a few more glade guard out of the left over pieces that come with the box. Problem is, I've got no legs to put them on. I'm sure we all have the same issue. I'm wondering if anyone knows somewhere where you can buy just the legs. Every bitz site I go to has them sold out, if they even have wood lef bitz listed in the first place.

Other thing is, I was given an absolute BUCKETLOAD of older WE models from a guy at work. I'm talking over 2000 points worth. I'm using them as fillers to bulk out my units, so you can see the older models hidden among the newer ones. A pretty good effect actually. What I'm wondering is if anyone else has older models they might want to sell on. Or newer ones too, I'll look at all the options lol

An rud a théann insa chroí ní scaoiltear as é go brách.
What enters the heart never leaves it.

Space Marines 5 - -
Wood Elves 1 3 2
Beasts (Mord) 2 2 -

Geep
Citizen of the Glade
Geep
Citizen of the Glade

Feb 13 2012, 01:12 AM #2

I assume you check eBay and Barter Town?

I don't really want to sell off my old stuff, sorry (first army nostalgia)

Balthorn
Citizen of the Glade
Balthorn
Citizen of the Glade

Feb 16 2012, 01:17 AM #3

Yeah, eBay wasn't too helpful there. I'll definately check out Barter Town though. I also just found TheWarStare, which is in the US (annoying cos i'm in AUS) which seems to do bitz to order, but i don't know how well it'll serve over long distance like this.

An rud a théann insa chroí ní scaoiltear as é go brách.
What enters the heart never leaves it.

Space Marines 5 - -
Wood Elves 1 3 2
Beasts (Mord) 2 2 -